forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

How to make Holographic Text Signs? [Java 1.13]

2 emeralds โ€ข 9 replies924 views
created 07/22/2018 12:43 pm by PartumCreed
last reply 07/27/2018 12:00 am
I want to make holographic text signs but the commands from the previous Minecraft versions do not work.
Note that helping me solve this will also be of use to all other players with this issue. If anything, thank you for trying.

Attempted Commands

Failed Command Attempt One
/summon ArmorStand ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"ยงcServer Hall",Invulnerable:1b,NoGravity:1b,Invisible:1b,CustomNameVisible:1b}
Failed Command Attempt Two
/summon FallingSand ~ ~1 ~1 {TileID:137,Time:1,TileEntityData:{Command:fill ~ ~ ~-1 ~ ~2 ~-1 redstone_block},Passengers:[{id:FallingSand,TileID:137,Time:1,TileEntityData:{Command:execute @p ~ ~ ~ summon ArmorStand ~ ~-0.75 ~ {Invisible:1,NoGravity:1,CustomName:\u00a7c Server
Hall,CustomNameVisible:1}},Passengers:]}]}

Posted by avatar
PartumCreed
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior

9 replies

07/26/2018 9:11 am
Level 1 New Miner
Fangoo
And how to destroy such a hologram because command / kill @e [type = ArmorStand] does not work?
07/27/2018 12:00 am
Level 8 Apprentice Engineer
SUPERIONtheKnight
It depends on the minecraft version. The correct command to use for 1.13 is the following.
/kill @e[type=armor_stand]
And if you only want to delete one, you add ",limit=1".
/kill @e[type=armor_stand,limit=1]
However, that will arbitrarily pick an armor_stand and not pick the closest one. The fix for this is to add ",sort=nearest".
/kill @e[type=armor_stand,sort=nearest,limit=1]
Hope this helps!
~SUPERIONtheKnight
07/26/2018 11:23 am
Level 15 Journeyman Warrior
PartumCreed
You have to kill all entities in the area with a command "/kill @e".
07/26/2018 1:33 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Fangoo
And if I want to delete only one and not all?
07/22/2018 6:58 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Engineer
garlicbreathinator
Some time in the development of 1.13, somebody decided to replace custom names with json text instead of raw text. This allows custom names to be translated into different languages, and to use formatting while still being typed in game. The command you would be looking for is:

/summon minecraft:armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"{\"text\":\"Server Hall\",\"color\":\"red\"}"},Marker:1b,NoGravity:1b,Invisible:1b}

(I use the marker tag instead of Invulnerable because it makes the hitbox infinitely small and lets the server use less effort)

Good luck,

Garlicbreathinator
07/23/2018 4:26 pm
PartumCreed
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐๐žโŸ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโŸ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

๐ˆ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž โž\โž ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐›๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž โž๐ซ๐ž๐โž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ.
07/23/2018 5:07 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Engineer
SUPERIONtheKnight
Here's the fixed command.
/summon minecraft:armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"{\"text\":\"Server Hall\",\"color\":\"red\"}","CustomNameVisible":1b,Marker:1b,NoGravity:1b,Invisible:1b}
With that said, I recommend using area_effect_cloud's over armor_stand's. The reason for this is that they aren't as laggy.
/summon minecraft:area_effect_cloud ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"{\"text\":\"Server Hall\",\"color\":\"red\"}",CustomNameVisible:1b,Duration:2147483647}
I hope this helps! :)
~SUPERIONtheKnight
07/23/2018 5:07 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Engineer
garlicbreathinator
Looks like I forgot to delete an extra "}
Sorry about that
07/23/2018 5:55 pm
PartumCreed
๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome