How do you put a multi player world into single player?

CameChap's Avatar CameChap3/17/13 3:34 am
3/17/2013 3:56 am
SplatMC's Avatar SplatMC
I made a hunger games map on my server rather than single player so I could use VoxelSniper, I finished the world so I went onto FileZilla, got the world, dragged it into my "saves" folder then started up Minecraft and it didn't show up. How do I fix this?

Also the world was another world I created with, the plug in, MultiVerse, I don't know if that would affect anything.
CameChap
Level 51 : Grandmaster Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2013 3:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Taco
SplatMC
You'll find the Multiplayer world you want in the main server directory.
You find the folder that has the name that the world you want to put into singleplayer has.
Then, if you have filezilla, right click on the world folder, click download, and it will download wherever you want it to.
If you don't have filezilla, and the server is hosted from your computer, then I suggest you copy and paste the world from the server directory into the Saves folder in the .minecraft folder.
Copy and pasting it is pretty much making a backup, so you don't lose it in your Multiplayer server.
03/17/2013 3:50 am
CameChap
It's not the default world file, it's another one I created with MultiVerse, also the world folder showed up in the SAVES file but not on Minecraft when you click "Single player"
03/17/2013 3:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Dark__Opacity
I think you just copy the Region folder from the server folder and put it inside a world that you create in singleplayer, idk just guessing i havent done that yet, ive done a singleplayer world to a server world though..
03/17/2013 3:47 am
Level 47 : Master Zombie
Ryanrc
All you haveto do is open the server folder, and take it world, world is the folder of the save
03/17/2013 3:42 am
CameChap
Ok, thank you, I'll try that next time I'm on my computer, I'll tell you if it worked or not.
03/17/2013 3:39 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
Lax_People
Hmm, do you have the server files on your pc (not with filezilla)

If so then just get the world save. Move to desktop and then into saves. Might be a prob with filezilla.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome