I cannot use GUIS

Voleia's Avatar Voleia7/10/18 5:12 pm
2 emeralds 162 2
7/11/2018 8:09 am
Voleia's Avatar Voleia

when i join any multiplayer server in JAVA or WINDOWS 10 edition on my computer, i can click the minecraft main menu and server menu and pausse menu, but when i am in the game i cannot click click GUIS. i found out that if i drag them across the screen it has a 25% chance of working. 25% is my estimate, not to scale. so i can make game GUIS work but i cant get items from chests with shift click or by draging them. i need to drag them out of the gui, which will drop it on the floor and then pick it up. this can be a huge hassle for anything fast moving, like a battle royal minigame, or if i am getting attacked by alot of monsters. especially enderman. and need to access it quickly, in survival mode.

can you help with this? thanks.

that was for multiplayer. for singleplayer:

Video:

sorry, i could not find out how to view the video without uploading it to my youtube channel, so i uploaded it to my website, SCMCProductions. if you would like to view this video, that has my errors, click THIS TEXT or just go to the link: supercraftmcproductions.com/464-2#Video
Voleia
Level 1 : New Miner