forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

I have a question about my mod...Plz answer

1 emerald7 replies108 views
created 07/22/2018 5:16 pm by Congueror
last reply 07/23/2018 7:41 am
So i have this mod called Vanilla++ right? And one day I was going through some other mods similar to mine( U know mods that add more ores,tools,armour,etc.) and I saw them having way more comments than mine like bug reports, suggestions and all that stuff. And I have none. So I was wandering if I am doing something wrong.

Here's the my mod: https://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/vanilla-0-0-2/

P
LZ ANSWER ME lol jk do whatever u want lol :)
Posted by avatar
Congueror
Level 29 : Expert Engineer

7 replies

07/22/2018 6:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dolphin
PlayaXD
upon extracting and decompiling your mod, i found you have used MCreator.

Learn how to code java (its really not that hard there are thousands of tutorials online)

Them come back and ask for help with that
07/23/2018 7:41 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Congueror
You would you suggest me any tutorial??
07/22/2018 7:55 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
nothing wrong with it you use mccreator correctly it can be a great starting tool of understanding how minecraft coding works

its also evolved a lot since last time i took a looksie at it, mcreator can be used to make some pretty good stuff if people take time with it nowadays
07/23/2018 12:24 am
PlayaXD
i know, i'm just a bit irritated because for months he's been posting MCreator mods to PMC
07/23/2018 6:46 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
since the new rule update (march 2018) mcreator mods can be posted to pmc aslong as they dont break our rules about mod submissions

also you dont need to decompile mods and examine the code to see if they are MCreator, pop the mod open with Winrar and read the MCmod.info and it will tell you in there " "credits": "Created by mod maker MCreator and <USER>","
07/23/2018 7:12 am
PlayaXD
Ohhhh okay
07/22/2018 6:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
ComputerCraft32
Did u use McCreator? I reccomend you dont, as you code will be all messed up. And yes, I recommend u add comments so people who decompile your mod will understand, and also so that u dont get confused.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome