I need an older minecraft version!

1 emerald 5 replies 108 views | started 10/20/2017 7:09 pm by UnsocializedGamer
So for the past few days I've been trying to install this really old mod for minecraft called Adventurecraft, and I for the most part got it to work. The only problem is it needs the really old .minecraft files and I cant find/install them anywhere.
Any idea how to get it?

P.S. Also not sure if I can post help for something like this on this forum. But minecraftforums didn't work for me....

EDIT: The old version I'd need is around the beta 1.3.2, the new launcher i believe calls it old_beta b1.3_01
Posted by avatar
UnsocializedGamer
Level 1 : New Miner

5 replies

10/23/2017 2:31 pm
Level 1 New Miner
UnsocializedGamer
Those launchers aren't what I need, they install the old minecrafts fine but not in the right "format". It's still located in the .minecraft versions folder under a jar file and I need how minecraft worked before that update. Which for all I know isn't possible now....
10/23/2017 10:45 am
Level 1 New Miner
LyFecha
Here is a link to download the older versions. There is three of them in the .rar, the launcher you're seeking might be the "very old launcher" :
www.mediafire.com/file/1a6qx01ybcst07g/minecraft+old+launchers.rar
10/22/2017 3:49 pm
Level 1 New Miner
UnsocializedGamer
Abridged Version: anyone know where/how to get the old minecraft files?
10/20/2017 7:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
UnsocializedGamer
Adventurecraft has its own launcher that reads the files from the .minecraft directory (im assuming). When I tried running it with that JAR file it didn't recognize it at all. ergo i need super old files.
the one with the bin folder and data and such (again assuming but pretty sure that will fix the problem)
10/20/2017 7:17 pm
Level 37 Artisan Droid
Scott
Why do you need the old .minecraft files? Downloading the old version using the launcher will create a directory with the JAR in that you can modify, and place the mod class files inside of. Asset locations shouldn't matter as they should be internal to that jar.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome