forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

Issur with the "spawnReinforcements" Attribute

1 emerald0 replies • 22 views
created 12/16/2018 9:21 am by _Pyriel
Hi, I'm making sone Minecraft Bosses that can be summoned in one command [See all the bosses here]. For my 3rd one, I want to make a boss called Goversk (Governor + Husk). This boss is supposed to be a Husk that deals quite big damages and has 45% of chances to summon a Zombie. Here's the command :

/summon minecraft:zombie ~ ~1 ~ {Health:250,CustomName:Goversk,CustomNameVisible:1,PersistenceRequired:1b,LeftHanded:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:250.0},{Name:generic.knockbackResistance,Base:0.65},{Name:"zombie.spawnReinforcements",Base:0.45}],HandItems:[{id:"minecraft:golden_sword",tag:{display:{Name:"Goversk's Sword"},ench:{id:16,lvl:5},{id:19,lvl:1},{id:34,lvl:3}]},Count:1},{}],HandDropChances:[2F,0F],ArmorItems:[{id:"minecraft:golden_boots",tag:{Unbreakable:1},Count:1},{id:"minecraft:golden_leggings",tag:{Unbreakable:1},Count:1},{id:"minecraft:golden_chestplate",tag:{Unbreakable:1,Count:1},{id:"minecraft:golden_helmet",tag:{Unbreakable:1},Count:1}],ActiveEffects:[{Id:5,Amplifier:0,Duration:2147483647}],ArmorDropChances:[0F,0F,0F,0F]}

However, the reinforcements doesn't seem to arrive. Why ?

Posted by avatar
_Pyriel
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome