Login Problem

Royalshadow77's Avatar Royalshadow771/29/16 10:50 pm
1 emeralds 246 2
1/29/2016 10:55 pm
guestds's Avatar guestds
So usually when I sign into my Minecraft I'm already logged in and just hit Play/Run. However today I decided to re-download voidswrath launcher, prior to deleting it for never thinking I'd use it again, and when I tried to login it did not work. I know my well, I type it so often to login to my computer, and so I decided to see what was the password for my Minecraft. So I logged out of Minecraft and tried to log back in, it didn't work. And of course I did go to reset the password and try again, so I reset the password to what I wanted it to be, went back into the Minecraft Launcher and put the same password EXACTLY in. It Did Not Work. The same thing has happened to my Mojang account. I'd assume it's been stolen, but I would've gotten a notification of the email was changed, right ? If anyone can help, that would be really appreciative. Thanks! :
Royalshadow77
Level 1 : New Miner