Ok, so I need more staff for my server.

IGN:
Name:
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):
Server Building Experience(If for builder):
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:
Part Applying for:
Why you want this part:
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules?
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server?
(Builder only) Do you promise to not touch anything that isn't yours?
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many?
ChrisPrankster
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/07/2012 4:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
percy123
This is dead. The server died no donators or anything. Sorry. I would have accepted chrisyboy and crimson.
12/24/2011 4:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
chrisyboy1234
IGN:Chrisyboy1234
Name:chris
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):
Server Building Experience(If for builder):9/10 Mainy redstone and minecartstations
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:3
Part Applying for:town/monumental builder
Why you want this part: because im a very good builder and i do stuff freely
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules? yes
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? yes
(Builder only) Do you promise to not touch anything that isn't yours? yes
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? yes 2 both without reason just another admin got told i was cheating giving him items when i was on a island 3000 blocks away
12/24/2011 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cheesey94
IGN:Cheesey94
Name:Luke
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):owned 2 larger servers over the last year
Server Building Experience(If for builder):N/A
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:4
Part Applying for:Moderator
Why you want this part: I play on minecraft quite a lot and enjoy server play, but feel a lot of servers are prone to griefing and so want to be a part of keeping a clean server people will enjoy
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules? Definitely
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? N/A
(Builder only) Do you promise to not touch anything that isn't yours? N/A
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? none
12/13/2011 9:36 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
joshcraft136
josh cline
adminstrater
its a dream
12/13/2011 9:35 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
IGN:scarlettsayan13
Name:octavia
Server Administration Experience:admin on 2 servers can one im a co owner
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:2 and co owner on one
Part Applying for:Admin or mod
Why you want this part:because i love to help and im not afraid to ban greifers/hackers and ect.
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules?
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server?yep all the time well ill tryu my best
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? nope
12/13/2011 9:31 pm
nukacolafamine
IGN:nukacola
Name:aj
Server Administration Experience 1000 hours
Server Building Experience 800 hours
How many servers have you been admin about 7
Part Applying for: admin
Why you want this part:i just think im a good admin in ll
12/13/2011 9:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
FurMaz
I came to see people get rejected
Instant comedy.
12/13/2011 9:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
zsscooby
I have not heard on my news if I am accepted, will I ever hear back???
12/01/2011 9:10 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Quaellen_Wins
IGN: Quaellen_Wins
Name: I would rather not tell..
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I am good with plugins and moderating and i would like to help you with administrating your server. I have experience with techinical difficulties and can help with it.
Server Building Experience(If for builder): I want admin
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 6
Part Applying for: Head Tech Admin
Why you want this part: i am good with technology and can help revive the server if it is attacked by hackers or goes down.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? I soullomly swear to proudly administrate your server with setting up important server places, and helping with tech issues.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Nope! Im a good boi!

Please consider my application ASAP and PM me as soon as you have a reply
12/01/2011 8:48 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
WolfMaster47
IGN: JollyGiant47

Name: Butch Adolfsseon

Server Administration Experience: I Have been server admins on 3 servers for about 6 months. I have also led a very successful community for 5 years. This community had 469 members last month. The Community fell apart last week after many hackings done to the website, members, and team speak server. I am very experienced with dealing with greifers and such.

How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: I have been
Administrator on 3.

Part Applying for: Administrator

Why you want this part: I want this part because I feel that my services will be greatly used in production and protection of this server and its members.

(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server?
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many?
1. I must say it was a stupid, very stupid reason. I was kicked because I didn't want to PVP the admin in the PVP Arena. I was minding my own business and he wanted to PVP and started to pick on me. I'd PvP him but God mode is not fun.
12/01/2011 11:37 am
Iamkckc9
IGN:kckc9
Name: james crow
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):I have been a mod on about 5 servers

How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:5
Part Applying for:mod
Why you want this part:becuase I really don't like rule breakers and I personally think if I help 1 server at a time stopping rule breakers I will stop people breaking rules full stop
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules?yes I promise
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many?I have been kicked of 1 and that was for not registering
12/01/2011 11:35 am
Level 45 : Master Network
NewLibertyMC
People find this blog that I wrote to be pretty helpful in choosing new staff members.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/running-your-server-part-2-choosing-the-staff/
12/01/2011 11:28 am
Level 45 : Master Network
NewLibertyMC
I would recommend you not getting staff from the forums. These are complete strangers to your server. Instead look for people in the server that are dedicated and help out others. Those are your best candidates.
12/01/2011 11:29 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
BENNETTMAN
^This.

Choose someone who has earned it, don't feed the desperate people.
12/01/2011 10:57 am
Level 40 : Master Artist
Velimas
This is actually hilarious. a tip: Don't recruit staff on a public website. There are always people around that tend to grief everything to all hell and nearly every post being made by level 1 people doesn't make me more confident that they won't.

GL restoring damage
12/01/2011 10:55 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dolphin
Never_Say_Nether
IGN: Never_Say_Nether
Name: Tyler
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): Admin
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: I ran my own server before, I have previously been an admin on another server too.
Part Applying for: Admin
Why you want this part: Because I want to expand the community.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Probably one, just because I told an admin he was doing a bad job.
12/01/2011 10:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Cocoa1324
IGN: Cocoa1324
Name: Cody
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I owned 1 servers and became Co-Owner on 2 servers.
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 7 at l
Why do you want this part?: So I can help. I really like to help people, I build AMAZING things, and I think I'm good for the job
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? I Cocoa1324, swear on my minecraft server life, that I WILL administrate you server the BEST I can.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? I have been kicked Once off a server and it is only due to a misunderstanding that a person with the username 'Cocoa' and numbers (not 1324) has griefed on that server, but they won't budge.
12/01/2011 10:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Cocoa1324
IGN: Cocoa1324
Name: Cody
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I owned 1 servers and became Co-Owner on 2 servers.
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 7 at l
Why do you want this part?: So I can help. I really like to help people, I build AMAZING things, and I think I'm good for the job
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? I Cocoa1324, swear on my minecraft server life, that I WILL administrate you server the BEST I can.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? I have been kicked Once off a server and it is only due to a misunderstanding that a person with the username 'Cocoa' and numbers (not 1324) has griefed on that server, but they won't budge.
12/01/2011 7:26 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
EvilShooterJr
IGN: EvilShooterJr
Name: Kasey
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I own 3 servers and become admin on 4 servers.
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 20
Why you want this part: To help out as much as i can with your server as well as build amazing creations as well as watch out for griefers if they come by.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes i promise.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Yes, 1
12/01/2011 7:04 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
StacyAvery
IGN:StacyAvery
Name:Freja
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): co-owner 2 mod 2 admin 4
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 8
Part Applying for:Admin
Why you want this part: Becouse i wanna help make this server a good server for other people to play on
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? 2 (Both outdated/free)
But one of them it was an accident
12/01/2011 1:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SNOPES13
WTF!? I WAS BORED SO I DECIDED TO MINE STUFF AND YOU GET UO ME SAYING ITS AGAINST THE RULES!! THEN WHEN I GO INTO GAMEMODE 1 TO FLY AND THTS AGAINST THE RULES TOO!!? THEN I DO NOTHING WRONG AND HE BANS ME!!? IM TELLING YOU PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!! D:
11/30/2011 4:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Cystern
IGN: Cystern
Name: Mike
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I've administrated/moderated a few Classic servers and I backmod for my 2 of my friends small servers. I've handled things from Mass Griefing to Trolls to Spammers. I have experience in most to all situations.
Server Building Experience(If for builder): N/A
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 3
Part Applying for: Moderator
Why you want this part: I haven't moderated anything in a while but I know the ropes and how things go down and how to take care of them.
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules? Yes.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? N/A
(Builder only) Do you promise to not touch anything that isn't yours? N/A
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Accidently Kicked off 1 (Typo Name), an banned from 1.
11/29/2011 9:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
DK15doomer
IGN: DK15doomer
Name: Duncan
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I'm SUPER experienced in Moderating/Administrating. You'll see below

How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: I've been Admin on about 2-3 servers. Moderator on about 3-4
Part Applying for:Administrator
Why you want this part: Because I love growing communities like this one and would love to be apart of it and help out.

(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yessir

Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Nope. Maybe one i dont remember but other than that, nope.
11/29/2011 9:23 pm
InfernalRain
IGN:NightWolf51
Name:jordan
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):none
Server Building Experience(If for builder):none
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:0/0/1
Part Applying for:admin
Why you want this part:I would like to get expirance in moderating and to help maintain good non corrupted moderators/admins on servers.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? yes
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many. (no)
11/29/2011 9:04 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
ZeroPrototype
IGN:Zeroprototype
Name:Ubaldo (:P)
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):some i am mature and use correct grammar
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:3
Part Applying for:admin/mod
Why you want this part:well my other server has been outdated and i dont see it coming back soo..
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? yeah i wont put up for little kids and i will follow the rules myself
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? no, i respect others
11/29/2011 8:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
GriffyMaster
IGN:GriffyMaster
Name:Griffy (just a nickname)
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):3-4 admin
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:4
Part Applying for:Mod/Admin
Why you want this part:Idk I just want to be on a nice and happy (and not messed up) server for once.
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules?I promise because I had to take tons of bs and no one helped me.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server?I will administrate your server to protect it and support it to make it better.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many?Umm hard question usally when the server gets bad I leave, so about 3-4 times then 20+ for a friend that was just messing with me.
11/29/2011 8:01 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Demolitionist
Squidfather
You should NOT ignore people, you should either decline or accept.
11/29/2011 7:36 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
anivaly
I really don't think you should ignore people Chris.... She filled everything out and so did I, and you accepted me so why not her? I think her app's good.
11/29/2011 8:00 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
thanks for the support
11/29/2011 8:06 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
anivaly
Your welcome, but I did it because it wasn't right to ignore yours anyway you did a perfectly fine job of making that app. If I could accept you I would but I can't so boo, but anyway don't you wanna be the first server this girl has ever been mod of? *this is the part you make the begging and pleading face* she did such a wonderful job of making that app, she should be accepted. Anyway she doesn't even have a bad rep! And also Squidfather's is good too. You skipped 2 or more perfectly good people who wanna be a part of your server's staff. UNFAIR SIR, I SAY OBJECTION!
11/29/2011 7:33 pm
MissMarifire
11/29/2011 6:48 pm
MissMarifire
Sooo wait..... I filled out all of the parts for mod.... did you just ignore me?
11/29/2011 6:35 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
rockstar2k
IGN:Rockstar2k
Name:Sean (Shawn)
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I have been a mod on a couple servers, but theyve been all shut down sadly
Part Applying for:Moderator
Why you want this part: I try to defend people getting robbed and griefed, but i cant because im usually a normal player, and admins are never online in some servers
I feel this would be a great way to help people.

Yes I promise. If I break a rule, i will ban myself if i can.

Yes i have gotten kicked out of 2 servers.

One was for defending my friend who was banned for griefing(He didnt)

And the other was by some random guy that said my skin wasn't cool enough
11/29/2011 6:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
123djmaster
IGN:123djmaster
Name:morgan rogers
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator):Well ive had lots of experience doing server duties and administration expert i won a prize for the best admin on 10 servers! :d
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 4 Thats quite good to me
Part Applying for:Mod
Why you want this part:Making every server safe and secure and not griefable for you and your other fellow staff
11/29/2011 6:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SNOPES13
IGN: Snopes13
Name: Sophie
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I have been Admin on one server and moderator on another 2.
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 4
Why you want this part?: Because I am mature and would like to be able to do most things so I can stop greifers and help people out and I am also fimiliar with most commands for Admins.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server?: Yes, I swear on Notchs name.
Have you been kicked/banned off any servers? If yes, how many?: I have only been banned on one server because someone hacked on the server and banned everyone who stood up to them.
[IMPORTANT]: I am only available mostly on the weekends but I will get on as much as I can during the week because of school.
11/29/2011 6:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Caveman
Mistablockout
IGN: Mistablockout
Name: Lucas; nickname is Luke
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I have been administrated on a couple of servers and I have banned people for the right reasons (Ex. Griefing, camping, name calling, spamming etc.)
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: 5
Why you want this part: I havn't been admin for any 1.0+ servers so I'm looking forward to it.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? I have only been banned on a couple of servers because I outsmart them and they get frustrated.
11/29/2011 6:14 pm
ChrisPrankster
accepted.
11/29/2011 6:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Skeltor
IGN:Skeltor
Name: Kamal
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): Ive been a Mod twice
Server Building Experience(If for builder):I can build but honestly not to well. I tend to stick to pixel art Which I can do well.
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:2
Part Applying for: Mod or admin Whatever I can get.
Why you want this part:I would love to be a part in your server; It looks great and I want to be able to help on it.
(Moderator Only)Do you promise to look over and see if anyone is breaking the rules?Yes
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes.
(Builder only) Do you promise to not touch anything that isn't yours? Yes
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Yea once. But that was a Whole misunderstanding.
I can be anything you want to make me whether it be a mod or a admin.
11/29/2011 6:13 pm
ChrisPrankster
Accepted as admin
11/29/2011 6:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Skeltor
WIcked!
11/29/2011 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
Sotakura
IGN: SummerCK
Name: Caitriona
Server Building Experience(If for builder): Love to work on big projects on my on/ with groups. Have built things like towers mansions, skybridges, airships etc. on servers
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on: builder on 2 i think maybe 3
Part Applying for: Builder
Why you want this part:want a part in a server where i can work on projects with others or share my own wen not playing singleplayer! Also should be fun hah
(Builder only) Do you promise to not touch anything that isn't yours? Yes! I HATE getting griefed so i'm not gonna do it to someone else !
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? Nope!
11/29/2011 6:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
buttface
IGN:whosaysno
Name:Nosh
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): I am a co owner an admin and a moderator
How many servers have you been admin/moderator/builder on:I am co owner on two servers at the moment also am admin on 3 and moderator on 1.
Why you want this part: Well I saw that you were looking for staff and from my experience i figured i would be the perfect person to fit the part.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes, right when i log on i will read all the rules and everything to make sure that i know everything to be a GREAT admin.
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? I have only been kicked off my friends server it was just a stupid kick he kicked me when i logged on it was for "HI". stupid.
IMPORTANT INFO:
i wont be able to get on until after christmas
11/29/2011 5:51 pm
ChrisPrankster
You can tell if you were declined if I do not reply to your applications
11/29/2011 4:09 pm
jayteethree
i dont think that chris is accepting anymore and if he is he prob runs his server off of his computer which probably sploded i was the one of the first person to apply and i havent either
11/29/2011 2:40 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
siverthei
IGN: siverthei
Name: sivert
Server Administration Experience(If for admin/moderator): i have runned a server for my friends. i was admin on 1 server because i helped the owner with plugins. i also was admin on 1 because the owner liked my buildings. i have also been admin on 3 of my friends servers and i have experience with many plugins
Why you want this part: I want to help the server an the players.
(Administrator Only)Do you promise to administrate my server? Yes!
Have you been kicked off of any servers?If yes, how many? I was kicked on one server, because the admins banned everyone.
11/29/2011 9:45 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
StacyAvery
11/28/2011 10:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Demolitionist
Squidfather
Will you ever tell us if we are accepted or declined?
11/28/2011 10:15 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
percy123
Just wait man hes probably buisy atm.
11/28/2011 10:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
WildFox1345
did i get admin :3 i want to know so bad
11/28/2011 9:32 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
IGN: scarlettsayan13
Name Juliett
Age 12
I am a admin on 1 server and a co-owner on my friends
Howmany servers have you been admin/moderator/builder: 4
Part applying for : admin
Why you want this part: Because i like helping people and i like having a part in servers and i will most likley always be on after classes.
Yes i promis to adminastrate your server
i have never been kicked off a server before
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome