Looking for Staff: In Development: Unique and Exceptional Sp

NewLibertyMC's Avatar NewLibertyMC10/26/11 9:22 pm
1 emeralds 425 8
2/10/2012 10:35 am
riky55's Avatar riky55
Hello, I'm Brvtvs. I have been running successful Minecraft servers for 6 months, and this isn't the part where I tell you I have so much experience because I have been an admin on 50 servers, just proving that I am unreliable and change servers all the time. No, in actuality I have been owning and running my own server single-handedly and have a large amount of experience with bukkit and most plugins. I also have a co-admin who has made our website that we are currently running another server out of, which he will be primarily running, with 20-40 players on at peak time every night.

However, I love to develop new and interesting servers and a standard, mass-appeal factions PvP server just isn't enough to occupy my development time.

Here is what I am developing:

A 2-faction, spout required (for all the cool features) multiworld server with smp and pvp, 100% customized class system for completely original gameplay. There will be economy, exp, custom classes (with niche jobs that actually require cooperation for maximum effectiveness), forced texture packs and skins to set the tone for each side and make faction vs faction PvP easy. We will have custom items, physically dropped money, custom blocks, and one of a kind items to reward the most skilled players.

The whole server will take place in 3 skylands worlds, (the PvP world being changed around often to keep things interesting) with a special fly plugin for a unique gameplay and PvP experience. Combat will be slower and more strategic than normal minecraft (no 2 hit kills that can be so easily affected by lag or luck).

The community will be picked selectively and the server will not be filled with 11 year old kids spamming. As spout's capacity increases and minecraft updates, I will be constantly adding new features with updates at least weekly and constant balancing as needed to prevent exploits and promote fair pvp.

To be clear
, this server will be based on a "Freemium" business plan, meaning that to pay for the server resources of such an intense and unique setup, players will pay a $5ish/month subscription (with no other pay2win donation rewards) to access the majority of the premium content and keep us afloat.

I am currently looking for:
  • Staff to help with making custom textures for custom ingame items and texture packs
  • Staff to make images in photoshop for the server
  • Staff to help build and integrate already built structures for unrivaled castle cities for the spawns and fortresses for the PvP world
  • People who mature, calm and are looking to play and moderate on the server after we develop it, rather than running it

I am not looking for:
  • Immature, powerhungry kids
  • Staff who just have experience with ingame moderation/administration
  • Staff who have been mod/admin on many servers (as I said, that is not a bonus, it just shows I probably shouldn't trust you)
  • Staff who are in it for the powers
  • Staff who are looking to be an admin ingame (with powers over all plugins), as there is very little chance this will happen, though if you are very trustworthy, mature, motivated, and skilled, it might

On the off chance that there are any such people looking at this, we would love to have a plugin developer, sophisticated website developer, or someone to help bankroll the project as well.

If you are interested in working as part of an experienced, professional, and mature staff, please fill out the form below:

(You need not apply if you are under 15 years old or cannot talk on skype or mumble)
  • IGN:
  • Timezone:
  • Examples:
  • Why you are interested:

I look forward to hearing from prospective helpers!
NewLibertyMC
Level 45 : Master Network