Looking to Improve on my building

JACCommanderDE's Avatar JACCommanderDE1/19/19 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 157 1
1/19/2019 9:17 pm
CrazyCowMM's Avatar CrazyCowMM

Hello,

Im JACC and im relatively new to building since I haven't had a lot of practice but have been studying on minecraft builds and how they work i just haven't had the time to practice techniques or even just learning to build nice houses.

If anyone can give me tips or if anyone wants to see where I have gotten so far I can give you my discord. Im mostly looking for someone to give either discords for help or come and teach me cause that be awesome.

Thanks!

JACCommanderDE
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2019 9:17 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Cowboy
CrazyCowMM
Honestly I think the best thing you can do is just build a lot. The more you build the better you get at the basics and the more you can experiment with some new concepts. I used to be a pretty bad builder, but by just forcing myself to build a lot I’ve gotten much better, and imo being around good builders hasn’t really helped me. I happened to meet a few, and while it’s nice to borrow techniques from some people it doesn’t improve your building a huge amount. If you need an example to work off of I would suggest finding a build you really like and going through it to find the things you like about it and how they did those things.

Anyway that’s probably not really what you wanted but hope it helps anyway.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome