MCPE questions

Bentendo's Avatar Bentendo3/20/19 4:59 pm
1 emeralds 179 2
3/20/2019 7:12 pm
Bentendo's Avatar Bentendo
I am having some tedious slow problems with the game. There are three questions I have:

Question 1: Is there a way to build fast in Mcpe? The quickest way I can build is repeatedly tap to place one type of block in a row. In other editions, I know you can just hold a button to quickly place a large amount of one type of block at once while moving. Can I do a similar thing for Mcpe?

Question 2: Can you clear your hotbar without using the clear command in Mcpe? I have to keep replacing a block that’s in a slot with another block and it takes a bit long to do so. In other editions, I know you can simply press a button to clear the hotbar. Is there a similar way to do that in Mcpe?

Question 3: Is it possible to scroll back to your previous text in the chat bar in Mcpe? When I type in a command and return, I want to use it again, but because I don’t know how to scroll back to it, I have to type in the whole command again. In other editions, I know you can press a button to go back to your previous text. Is it possible to do something like that in Mcpe?
Bentendo
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage