Medieval Builders competition

Method's Avatar Method10/18/11 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 106 4
10/19/2011 2:17 am
Method's Avatar Method
Hi, its Method again and before I start I wanted to thank for your help guys (the people that responded to the other posts about me needing "Medieval Builders"

Can you please comment if you want to enter that would be great

Now there is a competition for these guys and new guys that are reading this I wanted you to build one or more of these creations to build below...

Creations to choose form (more than one of you want)

1. Evil Castle
2. A air ship (has to be big up to 300-400 blocks big)
2.5 Your air ship crashed againts the ground (could be on fire or/and half buried under ground like a norma plane crash)

This is for a adventure map me and my friend are making...
The winners will have their creation put onto the adventure map and recorded for a movie!

Thanks
Method
Level 35 : Artisan Architect