So...Minecraft?

Prism Network's Avatar Prism Network4/27/14 3:44 am
1 emeralds 313 4
4/30/2014 5:56 pm
ASF's Avatar ASF
So recently I wanted to buy a premium mc account for my friend too so we can play on same server and I just realized I cant pay with paypal for a code to reedem? I mean i was able to do it before but now I can only with Visa or Mastercard on which I both do not own because I keep all my money on paypal (its my friends paypal so thats why I do not own visa or mastercard).

Anyways anyone know how can I maybe buy a mc premium account with paypal?

Thanks for any help!
Prism Network
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2014 5:56 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Prism Network
Parilminecraft.net/store/minecraft
Because of the way giftcodes work (non-instantaneous), they don't accept PayPal for them. He should just make an account and you can buy it for him by logging into it.

I did it but every, every name I try it says TAKEN and it wont let me buy it, I mean I alredy made over 100 combinations of different names and they are TAKEN or TOO LONG.. :/
And I found a tool that checks if user is premium or not and I found name "Atevi98" isnt premium BUT it is a registerd user without premium and so are all names I try I guess because none of them are premium but neither it will let me choose one of them.

I'm confused. So he's already registered? If he is, then he can just buy it on his account.
If he isn't, then it doesn't matter if you get him a giftcode or if he just buys it himself, because the username will be taken either way.
04/30/2014 5:34 pm
Prism Network
Anyone have any ideas ?
04/27/2014 4:30 am
Prism Network
Parilminecraft.net/store/minecraft
Because of the way giftcodes work (non-instantaneous), they don't accept PayPal for them. He should just make an account and you can buy it for him by logging into it.

I did it but every, every name I try it says TAKEN and it wont let me buy it, I mean I alredy made over 100 combinations of different names and they are TAKEN or TOO LONG.. :/
And I found a tool that checks if user is premium or not and I found name "Atevi98" isnt premium BUT it is a registerd user without premium and so are all names I try I guess because none of them are premium but neither it will let me choose one of them.
04/27/2014 4:09 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
https://minecraft.net/store/minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome