Minecraft always freezes up when I minimize the task

sweg2hip's Avatar sweg2hip1/3/18 4:18 pm
2 emeralds 191 3
1/5/2018 12:22 am
ZVillianRR's Avatar ZVillianRR
I don't have any mods installed, and I have the latest Java installed.

GIF of what happens

My computer specs

This is really annoying and I've looked at every thread that had the words "crash" and "minimized" on this forum and minecraftforums.

Help would really be appreciated!!
sweg2hip
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2018 12:22 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
ZVillianRR
Try reinstalling Minecraft.
01/03/2018 5:28 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Ninja
DustStorm_YT
Hi so your specs looks good and I'm not sure why it's doing that , but try to type in this code for minecraft ...

This is the link to the image where you need to type in the code ♥

➥ https://imgur.com/a/OpdPU

This is the code , just copy and paste this into the JWM Arguments ⚡

-Xmx3G -Xms3G -Xmn768m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=10
01/03/2018 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sweg2hip
I tried it, It seems nothing has changed. Thanks for the attempt to help though! Also I forgot to mention, there are no errors in the minecraft log.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome