Minecraft 1-2 fps

Burrito_Lord's Avatar Burrito_Lord6/23/17 1:37 pm
6/25/2017 12:18 pm
Burrito_Lord's Avatar Burrito_Lord
so a while ago my pc was saying cant run this app when i tried opening mc launcher, i thought, simple fix, reinstall mc (backed up) it worked... kinda. now when i play mc i only get some, 1 - 2 fps, i use to get 60 - 100, ive tried everything, optifine, changing my settings, reinstalling (alot of times) but it just wont budge, and before anyone says to, i have tried more ram for mc, the worst part is, this is for all the versions not just 1.12!

my pc:

windows 10
8 gigs of ram
amd a4-7210 apu with amd radeon r3 graphics
64 bit system (with 64 bit java)
acer

it sucks because i can play modpacks its just mc, i even tried playing it from a modpack launcher with vanilla install, nothing!

my pc can run other games just fine, its just mc that hates me, quick replies would be appriciated!
Burrito_Lord
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2017 6:19 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
HbTextures
Pressing SHIFT + F3 should get you the extended debug view with a pie chart (unless they got rid of it which wouldn't even be surprising at this point) and then look 1) what's taking up the most calculation power, 2) how much RAM is assigned and used and 3) whether or not one of these values is changing very rapidly.
06/25/2017 8:45 am
Burrito_Lord
tick seemed to be growing rapidly

http://imgur.com/a/EOep0
06/25/2017 9:03 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
HbTextures
Are there a lot of mobs or tile entities (furnaces, beacons, all sorts of interactive blocks) in your world? Normally a greater portion of the chart should be the rendering, something else seems to drain all your processing power.
06/25/2017 12:18 pm
Burrito_Lord
i havnt done a single thing to that world (because of the lag)
06/23/2017 5:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
newkdv
try seeing if your apu got a recent update (windows likely automatically updated). if the update fits the time you got the drop, rollback your drivers.

if not, you might want to monitor your task manager as you run the game to find out what is interrupting your instance of mc
06/23/2017 5:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadiestMule51
I was looking at the MC website, and I saw it say "Looking for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code that came with your game purchase? Click here." (don't actually click there (it won't do anything)) So, since you said that you have windows 10, I recommend entering the code it wants.
06/23/2017 4:55 pm
ShadiestMule51
Forgot to say, but you could also try reinstalling Java. If you don't have it, then install it. MC needs Java to work.
Also, Did you download the windows or mac version? if you accidentally installed mac version, then that might be the source of your problems.

I'll let you know if I come up with any more possibilities
06/23/2017 4:49 pm
ShadiestMule51
Have you tried restarting your computer?
If that doesn't work, then try task manager - Close out any unnecessary tasks
And then if that doesn't help, then you might have too much stuff downloaded on to your PC.
06/25/2017 8:39 am
Burrito_Lord
tried restarting, tried task manager (forgot to say i guess) didnt work, and i did also uninstall the games i dont play from steam and my pc, didnt work
06/23/2017 4:15 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Strawberry
Luminescent
oh wait. i just saw that you tried that. lol nevermind. i hope someone can solve this for you.

you can usually use modpack clients to log into multiplayer servers and it won't affect your gameplay.

unless the modpack includes minimaps or other gameplay advantages. that would be seen as hacking depending on the server.
06/23/2017 4:14 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Strawberry
Luminescent
i'm not that good at technical stuff but maybe you could try this.

you may want to allocate more ram to your minecraft version in the *launch options* tab of your launcher.

the value you put there may be different than what i have (6 gb) depending on the ram capacity of your computer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome