Minecraft freezes when launched

musava_ribica's Avatar musava_ribica12/27/17 3:25 am history
1 emeralds 3.3k 8
1/14/2018 12:19 pm
musava_ribica's Avatar musava_ribica
Hello, I've got Minecraft premium for Christmas and those two days before today (27 Dec 2017) I player Minecraft perfectly. This morning, when I launched Minecraft, it showed the options Singleplayer Multiplayer and Realms, but the splash text wasn't moving. When I click on window, it would pop up Java(TM) Platform SE binary not responding. Even it would say Minecraft 1.12.2 (not responding). If i try launching it about 5 times it would work only one time. But it is annoying (for me) to launch it, close it and again launch until it works. Any help?
Screenshot - Freeze : http://prntscr.com/hss8y4
Output: http://prntscr.com/hsybru http://prntscr.com/hsydq6
----------------------------------------------
latest.log shows:
[09:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: musava_ribica
[09:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:not sure if i can show it to public)
[09:54:41] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[09:54:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[09:54:44] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't initialize twitch stream
[09:54:44] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[09:54:44] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[09:54:44] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see www.lwjgl.org)
[09:54:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[09:54:45] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[09:54:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[09:54:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[09:54:58] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[09:54:59] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
----------------------------------------------
musava_ribica
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2017 5:12 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
From which place did you get your Minecraft account? Also, what launcher version do you use?

If you start Minecraft you'll get a rectangle screen which displays some news and allows you to select a specific version to play with (it also allows you to change your skin). What is the version of that launcher, you'll find the number in the lower left corner of the screen?

Also: did you change anything with some of the profiles, or do you run a default game ("Latest release")?
01/05/2018 7:29 amhistory
musava_ribica
I got my Minecraft account from Minecraft.net official page. When I clicked buy java edition, it said I need to complete 4 steps, creating an account, confirmation of account, purchasing and downloading. I did everything at minecraft.net
---Edit: when I launch Minecraft with mods, Xray and Optifine on 1.8, the minecraft launches perfectly but the unmodded one 1.12 (or any other version) freezes. That's weird (for me)
When I run my minecraft launcher, this is what I got:
Minecraft Launcher
01/05/2018 8:39 am
ShelLuser
Try editing your "modded profile" and then change Version into something else (using the pull down menu).

If that also misbehaves then I think you should consider clearing out the versions directory in your Minecraft datadir (commonly found in %appdata%\.minecraft). Careful that you only remove the official stuff (such as 1.12.2 for example) and not any modded versions.

This should force Minecraft to download those version(s) again, which could help.
01/14/2018 12:19 pm
musava_ribica
Thank you. That worked fine
12/27/2017 10:53 am
musava_ribica
Well thank you for your help but I use default Minecraft texture pack.
12/27/2017 7:49 am
ShelLuser
I somewhat doubt it's a resource / texture pack because Minecraft usually resets itself back to the default when something isn't compatible. However, it does raise the correct concern: what exactly have you changed on your computer or Minecraft game within the past few days?

Because Minecraft wouldn't start misbehaving out of the blue.
12/27/2017 6:09 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
kazplaysmc
Jephi is right on the money

[09:54:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[09:54:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[09:54:44] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't initialize twitch stream

Invalid texturepack or the texturepack isn't compatible with your version of minecraft

Delete your texturepacks one by one to determine which one is causing the problem

Regards,
12/27/2017 4:08 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
mickii
Looks like you might be using a resource pack that is causing the error. Try deleted all the resource packs from the folder and then launch.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome