Minecraft freezing on Mojang screen and joining world screen

Psychodog9's Avatar Psychodog92/14/19 10:44 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 6
2/16/2019 1:42 pm
Psychodog9's Avatar Psychodog9
When I start Minecraft it will either load up to the Mojang screen then stop responding, or it will load up to the Main Menu then once I try to join a server or load up one of my singleplayer worlds it gets to the joining world screen then stops responding. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft, updating Java, Updating my computer to the latest update, and restarting my computer. Still not loading. The Minecraft I have is downloaded from the Minecraft.net site. Any help is appreciated.

Launcher logs:

paste.ubuntu.com/p/MyVtdzQngQ/

paste.ubuntu.com/p/NSP36VGmJ2/
Psychodog9
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/16/2019 1:00 am
Psychodog9
Doing a clean boot of my PC fixed the problem:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Troubleshooting will be done tomorrow to determine what was causing the issue. Will update when determined.
02/16/2019 1:42 pm
Psychodog9
Was unable to determine exactly what was causing it. I believe it may have been two things interfering with each other upon startup. Disabled unnecessary things upon startup and it fixed the issue.
02/16/2019 12:26 am
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
adg155
Maybe check the version of your Java, the video card, and some stuff that needed by minecraft and update them if they are out-of-date or old in order to run.

If all of them are up-to-date, then maybe allocate more memory on your minecraft. You have a lot of RAM.
I just found out that maybe the server you are joining has a lot of stuff in it so it will need a lot of RAM usage. (Class and rank systems uses a lot of Internet because they are updated real-time, then that will also apply to RAM)

If nothing works then your problem is too much of a problem, it can't be solved even the creators themselves. Lol jk, seriously.
02/15/2019 3:04 am
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
adg155
Few stuff that might help you:

• Have you tried to delete your options file (at your .minecraft folder there is a "options.txt") then restarting minecraft?
  • Disable your antivirus and make sure you have a strong internet to be able to download the required files or to connect to servers. Because it seems that in the logs it was attempting to download files...

And few questions:
  1. Please post your system information (Like how much RAM, processor, video card, etc.)
  2. Did you bought minecraft? I feel like you didn't. You just downloaded the launcher then start it right away.
That's all, I hope i could help you more if you gave me more information about your PC.
02/15/2019 11:32 pmhistory
Psychodog9
System Information:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz Six-Core Processor
16 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Asus - TUF X470-PLUS GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard
Windows 10

Yes, I own Minecraft, Purchased November of 2012.

I have tried deleting the options.txt, disabling my antivirus, manually downloading OpenAL (Friend thinks its an audio error), manually downloading LWJGL 3, and I have tried different versions of Minecraft. None of these have worked so far. Internet is strong. Windows is currently showing another update I'll update again and see if that works. This only started happening after a Windows update 3 nights ago. If anything else system related is needed just let me know.
02/15/2019 11:41 pmhistory
Psychodog9
After updating Windows this is the crash log I got:
paste.ubuntu.com/p/kfCCwB9dqd/

After I updated I was able to get to the Minecraft menu and was successfully able to join a server. But once I clicked off the game window and came back the game was not responding.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome