Minecraft Launcher Won't Load Game-PLEASE HELP

Jennifishie's Avatar Jennifishie3/30/16 11:16 am
1 emeralds 319 4
3/30/2016 12:19 pm
Pick1ehead's Avatar Pick1ehead
Today, when I tried to load Minecraft launcher, a white screen came up asking me to login to my account, once I did that, the normal 'powered by tumblr' screen came up (The screen that has the 'play' button). When I click play, it either says its preparing or it does nothing. I could get on perfectly fine yesterday night. Can someone help me?
Jennifishie
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2016 12:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Mage
Pick1ehead
JennifishieToday, when I tried to load Minecraft launcher, a white screen came up asking me to login to my account, once I did that, the normal 'powered by tumblr' screen came up (The screen that has the 'play' button). When I click play, it either says its preparing or it does nothing. I could get on perfectly fine yesterday night. Can someone help me?

I've never seen this before. I would try going into the minecraft versions folder and deleting the file of the version of minecraft you are trying to use. Then run minecraft, and it should redownload it, and maybe work.

You can find the versions folder (On windows) by typing %appdata% into the run bar. Then go into .minecraft>versions
03/30/2016 12:02 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
try using a different launcher?
multiMC is a good one to use https://multimc.org/
also a log would be helpfull
03/30/2016 11:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
Taylor_W
I would save the player world files to the computer, write down all the server Ip addresses and do a fresh install of Minecraft.
03/30/2016 11:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jennifishie
I have done that and It still hasn't loaded thanks for trying to help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome