Modded Server Help

featherlite's Avatar featherlite3/17/18 5:39 pm
1 emeralds 123 4
3/19/2018 9:24 am
SketchyMuffin's Avatar SketchyMuffin
A few friends and I are trying to run a heavily modded server. My friend that is hosting it for us has a pretty good computer. The server works, but is somewhat laggy, which is expected. The only problem is that it crashes every 5-25 minutes randomly. No one is doing a certain thing to crash it each time, it just goes down. My friend set it up so that the server comes back up every time, so when he isn't online and it crashes, we can still play after it comes back up. Here is a list of all the mods we have in our mods folder. We all have all of these mods. What could be causing the crashes? My friend says that he dedicated like 15 GB of ram to it, but it didn't require that much, so he brought it down. He plays on another computer while a different computer hosts it. Bottom line, can anyone help us stop the random crashes? What could be causing it? Thank you, any help would be appreciated. List of our mods
featherlite
Level 1 : New Miner