My minecraft multiplayer is not working, please help!!

Artles's Avatar Artles5/26/18 2:13 pm
1 emeralds 565 8
5/30/2018 9:32 am
Artles's Avatar Artles
Hello dear people!

Since yesterday I have a problem with my multiplayer on Java Edition on Windows 7.

Every time I want to join a multiplayer server, like for example Hypixel, it say: "failed to connect to server Invalid Session (Please try to restart your game and the launcher)". I have bought Minecraft last year, and it has been working fine on all servers. My little brother have the cracked minecraft on this same computer, because I dont want him to play mine, and I also played the cracked version before I got the premium one. It has been working fine all the time, and now suddenly it doesnt want to work anymore. I have tried to join with multiple versions (1.12-1.10). I have uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it. I have switched Wifi networks. I have tried to delete all of the cracked minecraft files and tried to put the firewall on and off. I have updated Java. And it is still not working!!

If someone could possibly help me, I would be VERY grateful!!
Artles
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2018 9:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
might have to try an alternate launcher, either that or it could just be that the servers are down
05/28/2018 7:32 am
Artles
What alternate launcher can I use? And how does that work? And I have been trying to connect to the servers for 3 days and it still doesnt work... And I just tried drives_a_ford's advice and i deleted the launcher profiles and it still didnt work...
05/28/2018 8:01 am
star_weaver
try multimc, if that doesnt work you may need to get in contact with mojang
05/30/2018 9:32 am
Artles
It seems like Mojang has fixed the issue!! But thanks anyway!!!
05/27/2018 3:43 am
drives_a_ford
You could try logging in to minecraft.net and changing your password. I know some people had problems since the last mojang server issues so maybe this will fix it for you.

If that doesn't work, perhaps removing your launcher_profiles.json file (in the .minecraft folder - in %appdata% ) - it will erase the minecraft game profiles (i.e if you've given it more ram) as well as your remembered logins.
05/27/2018 11:08 amhistory
Artles
Thank you for replying, but I have already changed my password and it still didn't work. I will try to delete the launcher profiles.
05/26/2018 10:34 pm
star_weaver
re login
05/27/2018 11:08 amhistory
Artles
That also didnt work... But thanks!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com