My1Legocraft | FREE OP MESSGAE OWNER M1LEGOCRAFT!

My1Legocraft's Avatar My1Legocraft3/20/18 4:40 pm history
1 emeralds 96
My1Legocraft | FREE OP MESSGAE OWNER M1LEGOCRAFT!

Hey everyone, my name is My1Legocraft. i am looking for people to help run this brand new Minecraft server network i have . i'm willing to take anybody that has little experience and is willing to commit to the server, that being said higher ranks will require more experience. Now a little bit about myself, i have been running servers for about 5 years, i've been programming video games and software as a hobby for about 6 years, i willing be learning java so i can make my own plugins for this server, that being the language im least known of other than JavaScript. I eventually want to branch out and create a gaming community that has servers among tons of other games and make/code mods for them. if you are interested in helping the application details are down below! you should get a reply within 24 hours indicating your approval or denial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
NAME:
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSITIONS:
Co-Owner (Lots of experience with servers)
Head-Admin
Admin
Administrator
Head-Builder (Lots of experience with building)
Builder
Head-Dev (Lots of experience with coding/programming)
Dev
Head-Mod
Head Moderator
Mod
Helper

Web Designer(s)
Someone who can help me construct a website (needed for custom ip) and banner for the server
My1Legocraft
Level 1 : New Crafter