Need Builders For CyironRPG

Boggle_Poop's Avatar Boggle_Poop3/28/15 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 126 1
3/28/2015 6:53 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
To apply for builder, post in chat your information, all fields of information are required to be filled out if you want to build, we are a mature community and we do accept younger people, as long as you can build good and you are mature, I am also accepting coders for small plugins too! any we also need ranks to be done, i know how to do them but im working on custom mobs at the time and it takes up my time, if you can make ranks that would be great too.
-REQUIRED-
-Skype (you dont need a mic)
-12+
-Good Medieval-like Building Skills
-Active (Very Required)
-Mature (duuhh)
-Hard Working, All Efforts

Here are some buildings so far, if you cant match up dont even bother filling one out to build for us, you will waste your time and my time.

Cave - http://gyazo.com/278d515d9e820b45b261e15e13255f08
Town - http://gyazo.com/92b814d360c50e359be46a7c6ecf7174
Stump - http://gyazo.com/40cfdaaefed0b3a5f647726e153ab3d7

-How The Server Will Be Played-
-The server is a pvm based (player vs mob)
-people fight to gather gear, loot crates and chests to scavenge any food they can find, fight dangerous bosses to gain powerful custom items.
-Get to the survival world to make a home to store all of your loot
-Explore dangerous dungeons filled with loot, and dangerous mini-bosses.
Some bosses take 2 players, such as Ironclad Golem, he is a very op boss that requires a dps and a tank, a tank is a person who takes in most of the damage by blocking with his sword, while the dps uses a weapon to try and kill Ironclad Golem.
-You fight mobs, bosses, and loot chests to obtain all of your gear, you cannot craft armor, swords, or tools.

-Tools Explained-
In order to get tools, you have to buy a wooden one from a blacksmith for 16 gold ingots, then with the pickaxe you have to mine coal. Then once you have 16 coal blocks (might increase the amount) you then upgrade your pickaxe in the crafting area, you just put the coal blocks and the pickaxe then it upgrades it to stone, you then mine iron with the stone pickaxe, then once you get (whatever) blocks of iron, you upgrade your stone pickaxe to a iron pickaxe, once you obtain the iron pickaxe you have to mine diamonds, once you get the (whatever) blocks of diamond you upgrade your iron pickaxe to a diamond pickaxe, you can then add potion effects and enchants to your pickaxe, such as unbreaking, efficiency, haste, night vision, and speed, but to obtain any effects or enchants will take a long time of grinding for the items to upgrade your pickaxe.
The grind for tools is a hassle, but this is minecraft, we want it to be a challenge like you are a new player to this game, most minecrafters can obtain a diamond pickaxe in under 10 minutes if they are lucky, this spices the game up for players that are seeking a challenge.

-PVP EXPLAINED-
Yes, there is pvp areas, very far areas into the map have places where you can pvp to vs other players and try to obtain loot, places such as Hell where most of the hard bosses and custom mobs are, it is a all pvp zone, so basically you better watch your back while you are trying to obtain some over powered gear because you might just get killed, and sometimes the players arent the things you have to worry about.
The survival world is also a pvp zone, so watch your back

Thanks for reading if you did, we are desperate for builders!
-Bones
Boggle_Poop
Level 1 : New Miner