forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

NEED FREE HOSTING

1 emerald1 reply47 views
created 12/22/2013 11:56 am by Rxvy
last reply 12/22/2013 12:08 pm
I need a free hosting company with atleast 40 slots and atleast 1gb of ram pm me please im trying to go big.

Hey whats up , If you are willing to make a deal or opened to suggestions im here, I was wondering if your company can give me a "free" minecraft server host Because i promise you my server will be get big and i will advertise your website and your host to get sales. Because i have no money atm and theirs no way im gonna get any even with Christmas in a couple of days here my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ZlordaPvP I upload minecraft videos very often and if your willing can you guys help me out with this opportunity of my dream to start a server. I cant host of my pc because my router does not allow it im 15 years old turning 16 In February i know i should get a job and all that but i live in Newyork and at this time its very hard and i have school. But i promise if you can give me chance i wont let you down

Sincerely

Christopher Serrano
Posted by avatar
Rxvy
Level 32 : Artisan Network

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

12/22/2013 12:08 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Hey, I can help you out. First off you have 200 subscribers, You should try and get partnered on there instead of asking on PMC. If you go on hosting sites you can make a application on some of them and if they think you will get donations you will get a free server as they have to pay to keep it up. Hope it works out for you!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome