forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

Need help with /testfor command

2 emeralds2 replies51 views
created 11/18/2018 6:30 am by AdamOtakuGamer
last reply 11/18/2018 12:29 pm
Explaining the context - click to reveal
Hidden content here!So I'm making an adventure map with some NPCs, and those will have trades, how I made it is that when you click on [Accept] a /testfor commandblock will check if you have the amount necessary of coins (renamed snowballs) in your inventory, if you do it will /clear you of the amount and give you your purchase, if not it won't do anything.

The problem is that the /testfor command check if the player have the EXACT amount, let's say the player have 10 coins and the item costs 3 coins, unless he separate the 3 coins from the stacked 10, the /testfor command won't detect it.

So to make it quick, what I need to know is if there is someway for the /testfor to check if they player have AT LEAST an amount of items instead of an EXACT amount, thank you for your help.

Obviously,

AdamOtakuGamer.

P.S: I don't really like using scoreboard, I would like doing with what I already know, though if I have no choice I will try my best and learn to use it
Posted by avatar
AdamOtakuGamer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

2 replies

11/18/2018 11:46 am
Level 17 Journeyman Engineer
AgentShield233
what version is this for?
1.9?
1.8?
1.12.2?
1.13.2?

or any other
11/18/2018 12:29 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
AdamOtakuGamer
I figured out how to do it with scoreboard but if you have some other way it may be interesting for the others that will read this thread

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome