Need some moral support!

lasertagfighter's Avatar lasertagfighter3/15/19 1:27 pm
4 emeralds 355 8
3/17/2019 12:48 pm
Energy Master's Avatar Energy Master
So I've been playing minecraft for a long time, like maybe late 2010 (Demo) and since 1.9 I was thinking of making something using command blocks, I been using them ever since release. I've been trying to make something such as monster fighter type of game mode with custom mobs you can fight. I made about 6 I think different maps but I never completed them because I feel like a suck at building and I think to my self "no one likes PVE anymore", but I kept going and stopping and then going and stopping.

So I need some support, right now with 1.14 around the corner, I could almost do anything with making unique monsters and bosses. But, like I said, I need some support and some motivation as well. I've been depressed here and there throughout the years, lack of friends for support, and basically one friend that I meet here and there (he is my cousin). I am of depression holding me back, so I have some here to finally decide if I should continue this and finish a map.

Simple question: Any one like some PVE action?

- lasertagfighter (can't access mojang account because of email change)
I may regret this post, but I've posted worse on other sites.
lasertagfighter
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2019 12:48 pm
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
You can do it!!!
03/16/2019 4:22 pm
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
Outflow
Hey buddy! I get how depression can hold you back. Just keep doing what you're doing. If you don't enjoy it, try spending time on things you enjoy, even if it's outside of Minecraft. It's really important that you don't give up.
03/16/2019 2:56 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
luxmiyu
I've started picking Minecraft back up after I've stopped for a couple years, I've been playing since around 1.3.2 (around 2012), and at the time I used to play lots of PvE maps and I really enjoyed them. If it is what you love doing then go for it! I'm sure lots of people (myself included) would love some more PvE maps :3

Now that I've come back to the game in 1.13.2 (with 1.14 around the corner), I've started re-learning Survival and Creative modes and this post has actually inspired me to start creating command block maps, it's been a while since I last did! I'm not good at it or anything though xd

Go ahead and finish it! It's always a great feeling to finish a project like that, especially if people will like it, and people will! I wish you good luck. :)

Have a nice day <3
03/15/2019 6:32 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Architect
JBurd83
Yes, there is. I host a gaming crew who like adventure type of maps based on PvE and team work. Only thing is, unless it's a three month long map, they're not a lot of PvE two hour adveture maps in the newer updates. Building part can be easy, if you need help with that. What is it you need help being built?
03/16/2019 1:03 pm
lasertagfighter
Thank you for replying! I made a really detailed map for a game mode that was inspired by COD: Black Ops zombies, the building turned out really well, but it kinda lags, the fps drops a bit. If there are people who like the PVE style game modes then I will really dig into the problems there. I just needed some moral support.

The map is nearly complete, except I messed up all the spawn locations because of trying to figure out if the armor stands were causing it, but it wasn't the case. Also the map is pretty tight but really detailed, I am actually reworking the map and making it bigger, so perhaps you could give me advice or somehow help with the rework one, I would glad to take any assistance!

:D
03/15/2019 2:42 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
LimeeFox
If it is your passion, it will surely come out very good! as in, a lot of people will like it. You could start making youtube videos or livestreams of how you do it and that might give a bit of support from others and some pre-release hype for others.

So yeah, you should continue and finish it! Hard work is rewarded!
03/16/2019 1:06 pm
lasertagfighter
I can give it shot, also is live-streaming as laggy as recording videos? I don't have a good computer, It can pretty much handle minecraft style graphics and that's it. Thank you very much for replying! :D
03/16/2019 2:36 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
LimeeFox
Hmm I don't know. I never did live streams myself...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome