In need of writers.

hqt99's Avatar hqt991/27/12 2:44 am
1 emeralds 57
Surinya is in need of a quest writer for the NPC pluging Citizens. If you you have good experience in doing this (have written long quest lines before) please feel free to apply.

What you will be doing:
Starting with writing quests for a neutral race that is not apart of the main RPG experience.
If you proof to be proficient at this I may move you over to one of the main Races quests.
If you get moved to a main race you must be able to follow a pre-written story line and make the quests work with the story.
There will also be spots for side quests in the main quest lines.
Each Race needs about 80 hours (playable) of quests and this server is still in alpha stage so there is a lot of work to do.

Requirements:
Be of a mature age. I word it this way because people reach this age at different points in time.
Have a good grasp of the English language.
Know how to use FTP clients. (this will be how you update the questing files.
Know how to use the Quester NPC in the plugin Citizens.
Working knowledge of commandbook.
Know how to use spell check!

To apply:
PM or email at mcsurinya@gmail.com a copy of a quest line you wrote in the YML file. (The quest must have at least 5 'steps')
Things I will be looking for is proper usage of the English language as well as an easy to read structure.
I will also be putting the quest you send me into a generic NPC to make sure it works the way it should.

Reward:
I am not going to lie, this is a fairly thankless job, as is server administration. You will be given a spot on the server (once you have proven yourself) and added to the main credits for the server. Depending on how much work you do and how good of a job you may be made a leader of other quest writers. Possibly made a moderator of the server.

As of now I am in need of other rolls but not ready to bring anyone else on. However if you do wish to be apart of the development of Surinya you can feel free to join the server. Once joined make a post on the servers forums. Include what you are good at, maybe a picture of what you can do and IGN. When I need some one for a project I look there first.

Surinya forum: http://surinya.proboards.com
hqt99
Level 1 : New Miner