Nether Portal Problem (Need Professional Input)

Corcustos's Avatar Corcustos6/14/15 3:24 pm
1 emeralds 99
I'm not quite sure why this is happening as of now, but for some reasons the nether portals on my server decide to randomly teleport all players to either the nether, or the end. This started happening when I restored one of my old backups, which had no problems as of the creation. This doesn't just happen on a set of worlds, but EVERY world. If I delete the end, the portal just teleports you to itself. I do use multiverse-netherportals and It is completely up-to-date, as of all of my plugins. I've even tried the ./mvnp command to manually link my nether world to my survival world. I am usually the one to fix these kinds of things, but this has left me dumbfounded. This is the first time I've encountered a problem that I cannot find a fix to.

This problem needs to be solved ASAP, or else I can't bump my server on the server list, or rather, won't feel comfortable doing so. I want my players to have the best experience possible.

So I've decided to come to the PMC community in hopes of finding some more experienced server owners and such to help me out on this matter. I don't know exactly what information you might need, so just ask if you might need it. Perhaps you guys could find something that I am missing. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Corcustos
Level 37 : Artisan Grump