NPC plugin help

TheAlmightyVance's Avatar TheAlmightyVance5/31/13 6:34 pm
1 emeralds 341 5
6/1/2013 4:11 am
Defendoncraft's Avatar Defendoncraft
Is there a way or a different plugin to remove or change the name of the NPC without changing the skin? Or is there a way to change a skin of a NPC and have a different name? Please help!

AND NO, I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES SPOUTCRAFT

I DO NOT WANT A MOD I WANT A PLUGIN
TheAlmightyVance
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2013 4:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Defendoncraft
As far as I know the Citizens plugin does not cover this. I do know that it is possible using Spout, but as you dont want that it is not possible. What you could do is request this feature on their Dev site.

People, NPC's are not villagers, with NPC's he means just regular players but than fake.
06/01/2013 4:05 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
Villagers ARE NPCs. NPC stands for Non Player Character - Meaning, a character that isn't you or someone else.

Your question doesn't make sense - Are you wanting to change a player's skin? Or the name above their heads? Or are you thinking of something else?
05/31/2013 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheAlmightyVance
No like a NPC not a villager..
06/01/2013 4:00 am
Level 48 : Master Fish
Terrab1ter4
Ah ok then I can't help you, I don't have any plugin experience :3
05/31/2013 7:07 pm
Level 48 : Master Fish
Terrab1ter4
Well, if you are talking about an NPC villager: Just take an anvil and a spawn egg, name the thing whatever you want (like 'James'), spawn the NPC, and by pointing at it a name will pop up above the villager. Which is James. Don't type 'spawn James' as name because that will be his name entirely :3.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome