Okay, so even I am not believing this...

zapthecaveman's Avatar zapthecaveman9/3/17 3:03 pm
1 emeralds 257 8
9/5/2017 2:03 pm
zapthecaveman's Avatar zapthecaveman
Okay, so where do I start...

I saw from a Youtuber that I could still play Minecraft Beta 1.0. So, naturally I freaked out and set the launcher to beta 1.0 and named it "Test". Soon after it started up and I was in a world, then the memories of my early Minecraft years came flooding back to me. I then made a house, went looking for some cows and pigs to get a jacket and some food.

So, this is where is gets really weird. During the night (roughly 9:00 P.M to 12:00 P.M) the world starts acting really weird. The animals are just gone, the only music that plays is that creepy cave music and I don't even DARE go down in the mine shaft at night. I was down there about 2 nights ago and I made this small 2 block tunnel, I passed some gravel and some dirt. Not thinking much of it, I just kept mining. Every time I tried to move forward, I heard 2 steps in the gravel that was 5 blocks right behind me. (I was standing on stone when I heard these steps.) I ignored it thinking that it was just the game being old and buggy. Then it started to happen more, after about a few minutes I just walked out.

This isn't all though, my computer continues to play the creepy cave music even after minecraft is CLOSED! I check the task manager and everything, minecraft is officially closed! I usually play other games like Roblox, Half-life, Gmod, Portal and other games like that. When I am playing them that's when the weird music starts to play. At night in this world I sometimes see stuff moving along the render fogs edge. I usually do go after it because I want to find out what it is, but when I get over there (like I said) no sheep, no cows, no chickens, no pigs, no nothing.

Ok, I am NOT saying it's Herobrine or any of those other fake people. I believe they are nothing more then a creepypasta and that's it. I am saying that something weird is happening and I have no explanation for it at all. I plan on uploading a few videos to youtube with solid evidence of no video editing or anything. I don't know what to think or do, if I can do anything at all! Am I just going crazy or am I actually hearing these unexplained sounds and seeing these...I guess...shadows?? Can anyone give me any insight to this? Even if you're having the same problem?
zapthecaveman
Level 1 : New Miner