Opped player and no permission. HELP!

SirPankakez's Avatar SirPankakez3/26/13 5:02 pm
3/26/2013 5:16 pm
SmurphDesigns's Avatar SmurphDesigns
Hello!

So i made this map (we just call it map). And then my friends want to join me. So i set up a Normal Minecraft Server and started it. We did so much!! And this is the thing..
When i later on put the world back to the Minecraft Saves to play single player again, i can use any command blocks or commands in general..

Every time i try to do something it says 'Must be an opped player in creative mode' or 'you don't have permission to use this command.

We have been using this map for a pretty long time now and we want to share it whit others, but we can't because the players in single player can use it correctly.

Even if i use program like MCEdit to copy the areas world and then paste it in in a other world i still need to remake everything whit the command blocks, signs and book (i have try).

Can someone please help me?
SirPankakez
Level 44 : Master Architect