(PLEASE HELP ME) Pixelmon - White Textures

Hearts Glow's Avatar Hearts Glow4/24/14 6:05 pm
1 emeralds 4.4k 5
5/19/2014 9:27 pm
ReigningWolf's Avatar ReigningWolf
I haven't played Minecraft for 1 or 2 weeks, and my Pixelmon somehow messed up for no reason.

What happens:
Click to reveal
After a few minutes of playing, some of the Pokemon's textures turn white. Some of them turn invisible, and others have random textures on them. The Pokemon that this affects is completely random. Also, it seems to only happen to the ones with new models, apart from Pinsir and Exeggcute.

What I've tried:
Click to reveal
Deleting Pixelmon. I even deleted it and re-installed the lightweight version, but that did nothing.
Switching texture packs. I've been using Faithful 32x32, and I switched it to the default Minecraft pack, but that did nothing.

This is getting really annoying. I've searched the internet for answers but none of the methods solve my problem.
Another thing to note: the only mod I'm using is Pixelmon itself.

Edit: The white texture glitch also sometimes happens to blocks with new models such as the trade machine and the bird shrines.
Hearts Glow
Level 27 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2014 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ReigningWolf
I have the exact same problem. It just happened to my Quilava....
04/25/2014 9:18 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mgparker10
I have never heard of that issue, or why it is happening to you, you could try using Magic Launcher that is what I use and it has been great for adding all kinds of mods. Also you can try different versions of Pixelmon other than the light weight and the one you had to start with. If you are not and do not want to use Magic Launcher you can try to full uninstall minecraft.exe and reinstall it fresh with no mods and then make the back ups you need and getting pixelmon back. That is the only thing I can think of, I hope it helps you out.
04/25/2014 8:19 am
Hearts Glow
Well, I'm clearly never going to get help.
04/25/2014 8:21 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Austin_Craft_
You need to wait. Not everyone on the forums is a Pixelmon expert. Try going to the Pixelmon forums.
04/25/2014 8:28 am
Hearts Glow
Well I'm asking for help here because of the huge amount of people who are actually currently on this site.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome