Players spawning books named "Game" by "Server"

Sergeant Sarcasm's Avatar Sergeant Sarcasm1/23/16 4:35 pm
2 emeralds 133 2
1/24/2016 11:35 pm
Lucy_the_Cow's Avatar Lucy_the_Cow
Recently on the creative server I'm admin on we've been getting quite an increase in traffic of players joining and using an unknown hacked client to spawn the same book. It's called "Game" by "Server" and I'm not sure exactly how they are doing this, what is inside of it, and what it does.
I have also had a player that gave me a regular book with text in it that said "Click Me!"
Of course I did not click it, but I believe it somehow could have been a hyperlink or something, and I'm not sure the purpose of this either.
I'm quite cautious and I don't think I'll be opening one of those any time soon, but could anyone explain to me what this is and what they are using to get this?
Also have any of you had this same problem? We've had problems with hacked items that crash players and corrupt their player files before (The mod was somehow posted on Minecraft Forum bypassing the hacked client mod rule and I actually called the author out, he eventually removed the feature that made it crash clients without the mod. Go me!), and how we're having a problem with this book. I'm not sure what it does, but I know it's malicious since one hacker was kind enough to admit that what he was doing was wrong.

So if I can get any help and information on this, that would be great.
Sergeant Sarcasm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack