Please, I need Help! (1.13 Issue)

I_Like_Nuggets's Avatar I_Like_Nuggets6/13/18 3:28 pm
1 emeralds 221 8
6/24/2018 1:14 am
Weirdfisher's Avatar Weirdfisher
Look, the only reason I made this account is that I really need help.

Basically, ever since the 1.13 snapshots, whenever I right click I'm forced to look to the ground and turn 180 degrees. It doesn't happen in 1.12, but the issue means I can't interact with or place anything. I don't know what changed in 1.13 to make this happen, but I'd really appreciate the help.

Interestingly, this occurs in multiple other first-person games I have such as slime rancher. I'm not bothered about the other games though, just Minecraft. I've already tried using a different mouse, but that didn't work. I've tried to find out about this problem, but it seems like it's not that common.

Any suggestions would be great!

(Also, if any extra information is needed that would be useful to solve the issue, just tell me)
I_Like_Nuggets
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2018 1:14 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fisherman
Weirdfisher
Honestly I suggest to use 1.12 and wait for a final 1.13 release.
06/14/2018 3:04 pm
I_Like_Nuggets
Not really got a fix yet, so does anyone have any other ideas, or expand on the software problem?
06/13/2018 5:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SharkDice
It's definitely a software problem. Check what programs you have running in your task manager. Could be some sort of malware or virus that's making that happen to you. It's not a problem with Minecraft or your mouse, it's definitely a program or a setting that's causing that to happen. Try checking your mouse settings in windows, as well as making sure to uninstall any unwanted programs.

Good luck :)
06/14/2018 11:09 am
I_Like_Nuggets
That does sound a plausible reason, as several other games, I have been affected by the issue. So I'm currently scanning my computer with ESET and going through task manager. I've already been through mouse settings though before I posted about the issue.
06/14/2018 11:28 am
I_Like_Nuggets
I've scanned for viruses, found nothing. But if it is a software issue (I'm not saying it isn't, probably is) Why does it only effect 1.13 but not 1.12
06/13/2018 5:21 pm
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
smhkiri
I don't think you can do anything considering 1.13 is currently just a snapshot. It's probably just a glitch that Mojang will fix, and you can always report it on the Minecraft website.
06/13/2018 4:39 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
ItsFadeIN
i would remove the 1.13 download and re-install
06/13/2018 5:02 pm
I_Like_Nuggets
Thanks for the suggestion, but I've just tried that and it didn't work. Have any other ideas?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome