Please read, especially any Mojang members.

Elektrika's Avatar Elektrika5/25/19 10:50 pm
1 emeralds 170 2
5/26/2019 2:25 am
Elektrika's Avatar Elektrika
I am having some problems with mods made for MCPE. I download mods and put them where they need to go, but MCPE always says that the manifest cannot be located, even when the first thing seen is the manifest data. Is there any way I can fix this? And for any admins, can you bring this issue to Mojang if nobody sees this post before the site goes down and helps because this is a major issue. I really want to add mods.

      In need of feedback,

            TheMysticMiner
Elektrika
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2019 1:00 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
Are the mods that you're trying to use made for the version of Minecraft that you're playing? Try removing mods one by one and see if you can a few of them working. Maybe one of them is broken.

P.S: Is the "site" that you're talking about the Minecraft Forum? That's an "unofficial" forum which isn't affiliated with Mojang at all. Plus, it'll still be read-only for a while after its closing date on June 16th, so it isn't fully going away. :)
05/26/2019 2:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Elektrika
honestly i misunderstood what was said. Anyway, all the mods are meant for my version but all have the same error. I wonder if it is bc it is MCPE for iPhone that is the problem...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome