PLEASE READ: MINECRAFT TEXTURE PACK- ITEM ICONS ARE MISSING!

GalladedOlive's Avatar GalladedOlive7/24/13 4:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 3
8/29/2013 7:12 pm
GalladedOlive's Avatar GalladedOlive
Hello to the Planet Minecraft Community.
My name is GalladedOlive. I've noticed a problem with my Texture Pack, ever since 1.4.7, and it's REALLY been bugging me. The potion and other items' icons are missing, and it's not like any other average bug. The textures show a Blue Right Angle in 2 of the 4 corners, and the rest of the texture is gone. COMPLETELY GONE! I've tried dragging my minecraft.jar icon textures (since I'm using 1.5.2 now) into the Texture Pack, but it doesn't work. AT ALL! I've also did everything else, including research, and nothing's worked. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
GalladedOlive

P.S.- Also, here is the Texture Pack link. If it's working fine for you, please tell me ASAP.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9b29r0cnxd2ewbj
GalladedOlive
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2013 7:12 pm
GalladedOlive
I FIGURED IT OUT! If anyone is looking at this in the future, all you have to do is delete your "textures" folder in your Texture Pack (all of this requires WinRAR, by the way), then replace the "textures" folder from your Texture Pack with the "textures" folder in your minecraft.jar. Hope you guys know about how to fix it now!

Sincerely,
GalladedOlive

P.S.- If you're wondering about my new Texture Pack, DON'T WORRY! It might come out today or some other day (IF I have time, and I'll post the link to it in this Forum Page). And for the fans of achievement memes, here's my custom one (BTW, Olives are Emera-, whoa I almost said it!):

Here's my Texture Pack, finally fixed:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/galladedolives-texture-pack-v2/
07/29/2013 4:24 pm
GalladedOlive
I believe I've tried that already, and it didn't do anything for me.

By the way, do you know how to connect Glass Textures for your Texture Pack without OptiFine?

Sincerely,
GalladedOlive
07/24/2013 5:15 pm
Level 45 : Master Sheep
ToadDan
Download Dinnerbone's unstitcher tool (look for it on Minecraft Wiki) and open it up, and then drag the pack in. Hope this helps.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome