Plugin/Cmd block help please!!

CustardDream's Avatar CustardDream4/2/17 8:18 am
1 emeralds 399 3
4/3/2017 1:54 am
CustardDream's Avatar CustardDream
I'm setting up a small standard survival server with the usual like land claim, vote crates, jobs and what not but I'm new to the whole "plugin" thing and need some help.

I want to create a warp to a place I like to call "Pathways of Fortune" or POF for short.

POF is a large custom built area where the player has to spend money each time they go through a door (more every time) to get more and better rewards. These rewards can be anything from extra health, better items, wither heads, spawners, vote keys and more!

The things I want help with is:
1) would I make my own scoreboard "money" or do plugins do that for me?
2) Is it possible to; /testfor @p money *= rooms entered * 1,000
3) is it possible to give a player a pickaxe with enchantments based on how many pickaxes they have already been given by the POF?
4) can you use plugins to give each player their own POF (built exactly the same)
5) is it possible to give just one player keep inventory and keep xp?
6) is it possible (plugin or cmd block) to have a player xp system (different from the normal xp bar) that can give player rewards each time they level "it" up?

P.S. I know a little about scoreboards, a lot about /testfor and absolutely nothing about plugins.
CustardDream
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2017 1:54 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
CustardDream
Thank you Bertie, you've helped me out loads! I'm going to try all of these out today and let you know how I get on

And about the advertising: you've helped me out and I wouldn't want other people to miss out on potential help for their own creations
04/02/2017 4:06 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
1) Scoreboard: dummy objective

2) use @a[score_money_min=1000] in your commands. You can possibly create a secondary objective to keep track of rooms. Each time somebody unlocks a room, it will increase.
/scoreboard players add @a[score_room_min=1,score_room=1,score_money_min=500] room 1
/scoreboard players remove @a[score_room_min=2,score_room=2,score_money_min=500] money 500

This upgrades the room number if they have at least a money value of 500 and are only at room 1. Then it removes the money. In short: Room number 2 costs 500.

3) Create a pickaxe dummy objective, each time you have to give the pickaxe and up the value for the player. use @a[score_pickaxe_min=#,score_pickaxe=#] in your commands.

4) This would only be possible with dimensions. You can use commands to only let in 1 player at a time. (Use /testfor and a comparator to test if somebody is in) and then make things happen depending on who's inside. (/execute @a[specifications] ~ ~ ~ /command-to-make-things-happen)

5) Yes, create a Death objective (type: deathCount) and a DeathClear dummy objective. All players lose their inv and xp if their DeathClear score is 1. Use the following commands on a clock:
/xp -1000L @a[score_Death_min=1,score_DeathClear_min=1]
/clear @a[score_Death_min=1,score_DeathClear_min=1]
/scoreboard players set @a[score_Death_min=1] Death 0

6) Create two more objectives: XP and XPLVL. Use the same technique as described at 2).
/scoreboard players add @a[score_XPLVL_min=0,score_XPLVL=0,score_XP_min=10] XPLVL 1
/scoreboard players remove @a[score_XPLVL_min=1,score_XPLVL=1,score_XP_min=10] XP 10
The first level requires 10 xp points.

For more information on command and command blocks, please read my tutorial blogs (CBT series), sorry for advertising.
04/02/2017 9:14 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
I don't think it's a smart idea to mix commandblocks with plugins if it's not absolutely necessarry. Try to get a custom plugin made.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome