Pokemon World Project Needs your help

Stijnartsbb2's Avatar Stijnartsbb26/29/16 12:08 pm
1 emeralds 108 1
7/6/2016 9:39 pm
alientj's Avatar alientj
Hello and thank you for checking out this page, it is greatly appreciated.
If you are in the interest of helping us out with The Pokemon World Project(also refered to as PWP), please read on.

[What is The PWP?]
The PWP is a project started by me, in the goal to enable people to explore the world of pokemon in all their freedom. The PWP aims to recreate the Pokemon world as seen in the (but not limited to) anime, while also using in-game information. This includes quests, Flushed out Points of Interest, anime only towns and cities, Dynamic spawns(using the Pixelmon mod), unique sights in both nature and urban areas, all the characters featured in the anime, and weekly tournaments.

[Why do I need help?]
I need your help because its very much work for one or two persons, because 200+ skins have to be made, over 150 Towns and Cities have to be build, 100+ POI have to be build, many quests need to be made(with the Custom NPC mod), a few plugins need to be made, many spawns have to be set, many roads have to bemade, and rivers have to be dug. This is simply too much to handle for one or two persons to do, so we realy need your help(of course you will be properly credited).

[What has already been done?]
The Terrain has already been made and populated with the right vegetation and biomes. Some skins have been made and a list of were what pokemon must spawn has also been made.

[What does still have to be done?]
- 200+ skins of anime characters need to be made.
-150+ towns and cities need to be build.
-100+ Points of interest need to be build.
- many quests need to be made.
- some plugins need to be made.
- Roads need to be made.
- Rivers need to be dug.
- Some in-game terain alterations need to be done.

[So who are we looking for?]
We are looking for: -builders (experienced or new, it doesn't realy matter)
- People are able to make skins.
- People that have experience with the custom NPC mod.
- someone to code the few plugins that are needed.
If you have any of the above qualities, or you just want to help out, please post a comment or send a personal message to me.

Thank you very much for reading, we hope to hear of you soon.
Stijnartsbb2
Level 1 : New Network