Problems with Enabling Parallax Water (KUDA shader) FIXED

Cat_Boat's Avatar Cat_Boat10/10/18 10:22 pm history
1 emeralds 4.2k 5
10/11/2018 10:53 pm
star_weaver's Avatar star_weaver
Hey don't know if I'll get an answer for this, but I literally couldn't find any answers online. I downloaded the KUDA shader today and everything is working fine, but for some reason my water doesn't look realistic, its still the same boring original texture. I think it is the Parallax water option that turns it on, but its grayed out for me and I can't turn it on. I read somewhere that you need to remove the two // in the code of the shaders mod in front of the parallax water option, so i did that. But while it allowed me to enable the parallax water option in the menu, it still didn't show up in game, and instead glitched some of the lighting. Not really sure what to do, but its bugging the heck out of me. If anyone happens to see this comment and knows an answer, any help is appreciated!

P.S. Please give me a simplified answer if you can, I'm not very code savvy. Thanks!
Cat_Boat
Level 1 : New Miner