PvP Help

endermanwillster's Avatar endermanwillster8/31/13 7:27 am
1 emeralds 185 2
9/1/2013 7:22 am
endermanwillster's Avatar endermanwillster
Hello guys, Its me endermanwillster and today I need your help with PVP, Because I am not very good at it. I am also really tired of me getting killed. So I need help with it please. So If you could post helpful tips in the comments below that would be awesome. Good Bye
endermanwillster
Level 1 : New Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2013 7:22 am
Level 1 : New Mage
endermanwillster
Ok thank you
08/31/2013 8:25 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
HaylingZar
If you are on a survival server I would recommend getting a good bow and killing the ender dragon a few times. Just shoot him in the nose every time he comes towards you (be patient) and when he died he will drop lots of xp. Go to an enchanting table with a few books, and enchant them (make sure you have lots of bookcases nearby.) Then use an anvil to put the enchanted books onto your sword / armor.

For armor I would recommend diamond with protection IV and unbreaking III, respiration on the helm and feather falling on the boots. Thorns is also good for pvp, but not as important as the others. Get a diamond sword and for PVP you will want sharpness V, knockback (at least I, but II is better), and fire aspect is also good but not neccessary. Get unbreaking on the sword as well. For the bow you will want infinity (but you still need an arrow in your inventory). Unbreaking is especially important for a bow because they have low durability and power can go as much as V. Power does more damage and punch is the same as knockback on a sword. Again, flame is good but not neccessary.

PVP tactics:
I don't know where you do your PVP, but if it is an arena then it can be more difficult. If you are not in the arena, there are lots of places where you can find cover. Remember, if you are behind cover and you crouch, they will not be able to see your nametag, so you can set a trap.
If you are in an arena, try to get the enemy from a distance, that way you can hit them a bit with arrows before they get to melee range,and if they only have a sword then you will have the advantage at range. When an enemy is aiming you with a bow, try to wait until they are just about to loose the arrow before you dodge, that way you can get out the way without them adjusting their aim.
Always remember to make use of your environment, such as lava, water, cover, ditches and hills, and always keep some high-saturation food like steak or cooked porkchops to keep your health regen-ing. You can use splash potions etc. in PVP, but in my experince they are too unwieldy to throw at any kind of range, and as such are best for self-healing etc, as it is aster to throw then drink. However, remember that it costs extra gunpowder and glass to make a splash potion.

I hope this helped and I am sorry if their were any mistakes, I did this in a hurry. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome