Question about Glitch or Hacks on Quake Craft

LordZee22's Avatar LordZee228/19/13 1:34 am
1 emeralds 883 5
8/21/2013 1:52 am
KitMcCombat's Avatar KitMcCombat
Hey Guys I have a question about a glitch or hack on Quake Craft and was hoping someone could help
(I hope you know what Quake Craft is)
So basically I was playing with a guy named Dookie_The_Creator and he started killing people at an unbelievable rate. So I saw him and tried to kill him but he killed me. So I respawned about 20 blocks away from him in the exact same place and he killed me again. This happened around 10 times which is not right, I was pretty mad when this happened. The only reason I stopped dying was because he won! I mean he would kill me with probably 1 second in between each kill and respawn. But what I am asking is does anyone here know if me spawning in the same place 10 times in a row and getting killed every time was a glitch in the game or some sort of hack. I'm very sorry if this doesn't make sense or if this is confusing to anyone. Thanks for reading, I am very grateful.

LordZee22
LordZee22
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer