Reduce Command Lag?

Swanlet's Avatar Swanlet1/22/19 7:59 pm
3 emeralds 250 2
1/24/2019 9:26 pm
Swanlet's Avatar Swanlet
Okay so I have a realm, and I enjoy doing commands, were making a adventure map and we use ALOT of commands, but now we ran into a problem, its minor but it could get worse, mobs are starting to lag, they have slight delay after you hit them and fall kinda chunky and slow. If theres alot of mobs the monsters start rubber banding which is very annoying. I roughly counted and we have 1450 command blocks constantly going on repeat, 95% percent of them are either scoreboard commands or detecting if someone has a set scoreboard then doing stuff. That could cause some lag but it seems that the lag gets bad from the mobs, in the arena custom zombies and skeletons will spawn, they have custom stats and armor and heads, I also raised their view range, which I later realised that view range causes extreme lag so I was forced to lower that. I've had worlds with alot of mobs spawning before and there never been any lag problems, but now there seems to be some. I'm wondering if theres any way to reduce lag or why mobs are causing so much lag
Swanlet
Level 37 : Artisan Miner