Right click glitch?

Rightclickglitch's Avatar Rightclickglitch8/20/18 8:00 pm
8/20/2018 10:24 pm
Rightclickglitch's Avatar Rightclickglitch
So I have Minecraft Java edition on Windows 10.
There's some kind of glitch with right clicking. I usually have to click a few times for it to place a block down, or sometimes the right click destroys a block instead of placing one.
I'm on version 12.2 with the Mo'creatures mod, and I'm on a laptop using a trackpad. The problem can't be the laptop, since I bought it a few days ago.
I suspect it's the mod because everything works fine when I play without the mod, and the trackpad works fine outside of Minecraft anyways. This didn't happen on my old laptop whenever I'd install mods on it. I can't play the windows 10 edition because me and my brother share an account and he already redeemed the windows 10 download code on the laptop he uses.
Is there a way to fix this issue while keeping the mod?
Rightclickglitch
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2018 9:05 pm
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter
Duvain Feynorim
I don't think it's a game glitch, I use Java windows 10 MC and I get that some times where I'll right-click and somehow break a block. I think it's just a crossing of signals from the mouse to the game or something.
08/20/2018 8:38 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Kopymatic
Trackpads aren't any good for playing games (most of the time) and i suspect it is actually your trackpad. I doubt it's broken, just either low quality or sensitive. Trackpads can be weird. I suggest you go out and buy a $20ish mouse, doesn't have to be anything fancy just to play minecraft. I got a $20 wireless mouse like 3 or 4 years ago and i still use it to this day. If the problem persists, then i can't help you, sorry. But the mouse will likely be a worthwhile investment if you buy a durable one.
08/20/2018 10:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rightclickglitch
Thanks, I've been meaning to buy one anyways. I just don't get what the difference between my new trackpad and the old one is.
08/20/2018 8:39 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Kopymatic
hope that helped.
I also hope that you could make sense of my rambling.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome