Sand above broken sand block disappearing and then glitches

Mizzox's Avatar Mizzox11/14/18 3:04 pm
1 emeralds 527 5
11/15/2018 1:04 pm
star_weaver's Avatar star_weaver
So I'm mod at this new Minecraft server and we've been trying so hard to figure this out. So this happens with both sand and gravel, but I'll refer to them both as sand now.
When you break a block that has sand above it you see for a second that the sand falls but then it disappears. No sand are given, it simply just isn't showing up. If you try to walk where the sand used to be, you just get pushed out. If a block is placed where sand used to be, the block sometimes turns into sand, sometimes floating. If sand is then mined you're then given sand, and the block you placed just seem to disappear. This can happen repeatedly until finally when you place a block, it doesn't change into sand.

This is a huge problem that we really need to get solved as it is annoying us and the players. We seem to have tried everything, yet the problem persists.

Any idea what may be causing it?
Mizzox
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2018 3:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
lgbtgamers
You may need to update the server's jar file. For example, if your server runs on paperspigot, you may want to try an updated jar file or an alternative jar file. If this fails, you will probably have to delete all plugins (make sure you back them up) then install one at a time into the server and see if the issue still exists with that individual plugin in the server. If a plugin, let's say mob disguise for example, is the only plugin installed on the server and you experience this issue, then you may want to delete mob disguise or use an alternative build of the plugin (if one is available). Feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions, thank you!

~Spreading love and not hate one video game at a time. LGBT+ Gamers <3
11/14/2018 3:55 pm
Mizzox
Messaged!

Owner runs the same jar file on the test server and the problem is not occurring there. He's already tried to see if it's any of the plugins and it seems that it is isn't.
11/14/2018 10:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
is it updated?
11/15/2018 5:20 am
Mizzox
Is what updated?
The server runs as 1.12-1.13.2 but we recommend users to use 1.12.1.

Really if you or anyone you know stuff about glitches and bugs on servers, I'd love it if you could add me on discord (message me) and you can come check the bug for yourself.
11/15/2018 1:04 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
so your using viaversion then? if so remove that and try again and by updated i mean do /version
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome