Server permission help

CringeChilly's Avatar CringeChilly3/7/19 4:44 pm
1 emeralds 134 1
3/18/2019 9:17 pm
KCSharkifnYT's Avatar KCSharkifnYT
Hi there,
I'm trying to set up BuyCraft, and I want to give /fly to the V.I.P rank, but all the essentials.fly perms that I saw online do not work. I also need /feed and /heal, but I think I know how to do those. Any help would be VERY appreciated. Thank you so much!

If this requires joining my server, join at shadowverse.sknd.host.

Thanks,
CringeChilly
CringeChilly
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2019 9:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
KCSharkifnYT
You can do this in a very simple way. All you need is the plugins Essentials, Luck Perms, and Enjin! You can set up your shop for VIP very easily on Enjin. First, link your website on Enjin to your server through the Enjin Secret Key. Then make all the details for your VIP rank, at the bottom of the page, see the Configure Commands section. In that, you want to type "/lp user {name} parent set VIP". (Note: type in exactly what is written, keep {name} as it is). Next, you want to get on to your server and do "/lp creategroup VIP" then, type "/lp group VIP permission set essentials.fly true". Now, whoever purchases that package online will be able to fly in-game! (Note: feel free to change VIP to anything, just make sure you change it on all of the commands!) If you have any other questions, concerns, or help with feed or heal, feel free to message me anytime!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome