Sever Lag?

ShadeFoxx's Avatar ShadeFoxx1/31/14 7:29 pm
1 emeralds 113 3
2/1/2014 4:39 pm
ShadeFoxx's Avatar ShadeFoxx
Running a 4gig server and we're getting some severe lag that causes hard crashes semi-frequently. Not sure why since player numbers are pretty small and a busy day is about 15 of us. We think it may be plugins, but we aren't sure which would cause lag so bad that it crashes out.

Plugins:
Click to reveal
AutoAnnouncer
ClearLag
CommandSpy
CoreProtect
Enjin Minecraft Plugin
Essentials
HealthBar
LWC
MultiTP
Multiverser-Core
PermissionsEx
ProtectionStones
SalvageSmelter
SaveIt
Scribe
SilkSpawners
StealthLogin
TimeTheEnchanter
TreeAssist
Votifier
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

We're also running the most recent 1.7.2 beta bukkit. Would the newest dev be better, worse, make a difference?
ShadeFoxx
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2014 4:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ShadeFoxx
I'll go over the clear lag configs again with some others and see if there's anything that would help my issues.

As for the console, the only errors I'm getting is the 'can't keep up' messages, which could be caused partially by the lag. Plugins aren't reading out any errors.

I'll go through the list and see which can be gotten rid of and see if freeing up that space helps at all.
02/01/2014 11:23 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
MrTtrickz
Make sure that clearlag is doing its job properly as this removes lots of server lag. After that, sometimes that many plugins just eat up a certain amount of ram and plugins alone can use up to about 3 gig of ram. This is most likely your problem. Also, to see if any one plugin is using more ram then needed look into your server console and look for error messages or exceptions. Find the plugin causing these errors and investigate the problem with that plugin.
01/31/2014 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
total_pvp
The best thing to do is remove all the plugins and reload them 1 by 1 and restart the server after each one and see if you still get lots of lag
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome