Sound won't work and can't change language.

PoseidonR's Avatar PoseidonR4/22/16 4:21 am
1 emeralds 555 4
4/28/2016 7:43 am
BewareOfTheAngel's Avatar BewareOfTheAngel
Hey guys, so I finally purchased a legit version of Minecraft and I must say it's the best decision I made since buying my Wii U. However I am having a few issues, first I will mention the two in which I have no idea what's going on here.

First off the sound isn't work despite which volume I toggle with whether that be the in game volume or the computer volume.

The other is the fact that whenever I go into languages, nothing comes up. I'm pretty desperate to cange the language back to Australian English, I don't want to have to keep calling Eucalyptus Wood Oak Wood.

The final issue that I had in which I sort of pinpointed why it was when I first went into I encountered a a bit of a durrie when it would load up and I try going back into it and it finally loads up and it took massive chunks out of my world. I theorized that this is because I was impatient and didn't wait for the world to load.

If anyone can tell me what exactly is going on here that would be much appreciated.
PoseidonR
Level 21 : Expert Mage