Struggling for a proper answer and hopefully fast! 8 )

onelungx's Avatar onelungx8/19/18 2:23 am
1 emeralds 241 6
8/23/2018 8:38 pm
jjaaxxthelegend's Avatar jjaaxxthelegend

hey guys, sorry to be so short on this one but im kinda in a hurry ya im smart and and trying to troubleshoot issues midstream lol. i have issues with my pc and minecraft on fps, mine is total garbage especially when in pvp and streaming just totally drops it. i have tried several diff streaming softwares, had several friends give me tips and still here trying to stream with 5-7 fps.... doesnt end well please tell me you can help oh also im unfotunately playing on a Toshiba Qosmio X875 with geforce 670m, 16RAM, i7 quad core. if you can help i can take instructions or use teamviewer but if you are available please log into my discord and hop in chat to get my attention asap i cant take this anymore!

https://discord.gg/GkASV7

thanks guys

onelungx
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2018 8:38 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
jjaaxxthelegend
Glad you you got it sorted
08/19/2018 5:26 am
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
jjaaxxthelegend
Quad core means nothing to minecraft. 16 ram is ok but it depends on the speed of the ram - you could have 16 that is faster than 32 its all ram speed dependant
a gforce 670 is a pretty basic card but again its not going to be an issue with basic minecraft.
Is it just when you are streaming? Sounds like it might be a connection issue rather than system issue. What internet speed do you have? You need a minimum 5mb/s to stream 1080p
08/19/2018 5:37 am
onelungx
we finally figured it out after staring at my F3 screen for hours... mc wasnt even reading my graphics card... i dunno what the hell it was using but yeah my buddy corrected that issue now my fps is so much better i cant even play like i suck and over swing and keep falling cuz im not used to the speed lol
08/19/2018 2:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LyamsGG
My advice would be to get Optifine, it helps me soooo much with fps. Also dedicate more ram in the client profile settings for the version your running, you have 16g so you shouldnt be having many problems at all
08/19/2018 2:41 am
onelungx
also thank you for the quick response
08/19/2018 2:40 am
onelungx
lol wellllll optifine doesnt work for me either and again with taht issue, had 3 people try to do it for me, i amctualy right this second have someone in control of my pc giving it their best shop and i think its getting the best of them
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome