terrain control how do i use ReplacedBlocks:

1 emerald 7 replies 111 views | started 02/20/2018 1:54 am by SpeedRider
i have trying so much to find out how to do it .

i have been trying to replace stone with Gray concrete but have not been able to.

ReplacedBlocks

: (STONE,minecraft:concrete:8),(GRASS,minecraft:concrete_powder:13),(COBBLESTONE,minecraft:concrete:7),(SAND,minecraft:concrete_powder:4),(SAND,minecraft:concrete_powder:1),(GRAVEL,minecraft:concrete_powder:7),(STATIONARY_LAVA,STAINED_GLASS:1),(DIRT,minecraft:concrete_powder:12),(STATIONARY_WATER,STAINED_GLASS:3),(NETHERRACK,minecraft:concrete:15),(SOUL_SAND,minecraft:concrete_powder)

this is the thing i rote out but it not working i know i have done some thing rouge but i don't know what.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/chyybdfh4tqn9sa/OpenTerrainGenerator.zip
i have upload the fill because i don't know if there some thing i have done rouge

thank you for reading :)
Posted by avatar
SpeedRider
Level 1 : New Miner

7 replies

02/20/2018 9:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
SpeedRider
OpenTerrainGenerator.zip\OpenTerrainGenerator\worlds\Biome Bundle\WorldBiomes
in the
#######################################################################
# +-----------------------------------------------------------------+ #
# | Blocks | #
# +-----------------------------------------------------------------+ #
#######################################################################
ReplacedBlocks: (STONE,minecraft:concrete:8),(GRASS,minecraft:concrete_powder:13),(COBBLESTONE,minecraft:concrete:7),(SAND,minecraft:concrete_powder:4),(SAND,minecraft:concrete_powder:1),(GRAVEL,minecraft:concrete_powder:7),(STATIONARY_LAVA,STAINED_GLASS:1),(DIRT,minecraft:concrete_powder:12),(STATIONARY_WATER,STAINED_GLASS:3),(NETHERRACK,minecraft:concrete:15),(SOUL_SAND,minecraft:concrete_powder)
i used notpad++ to get in to it
02/21/2018 3:19 am
Level 14 Journeyman Mage
Govindas
maybe you should look for help in a place where people have more experience with this plugin? PlanetMinecraft is just a place full of random people
02/26/2018 8:07 am
Level 1 New Miner
SpeedRider
it not plugins
02/20/2018 5:57 am
Level 22 Expert Architect
Isz
World edit /replacenear radius stone concrete
Or /replace stone concrete

Second one you can use when you've already defined an area with the wand and it replaces blocks only in the area. The first material is the one to be replaced and the second one is what it's replaced with. You can also list multiple things separated by a comma and no space

/replacenear 100 stone gravel,cobblestone
That will replace all stone with gravel and cobblestone 50% each randomised placements
02/20/2018 3:39 am
Level 22 Expert Engineer
ShelLuser
ReplaceBlocks is obviously a command provided by a plugin, so without knowing the plugin it's kind of impossible to comment on it.

But you don't need it, the vanilla /fill command can also do the trick. For example like so:

/fill -305 55 269 -299 55 276 minecraft:concrete 8 replace minecraft:stone

So you basically determine the area using 2 specific locations, then you specify what block you want to use to fill (light gray concrete) and finally you specify which blocks it should replace. Doing that will make sure that only the stone blocks get replaced.
02/20/2018 7:09 am
Level 14 Journeyman Mage
Govindas
TerrainControl is used for making your own world generator, so it generates the world in a way you configured it, you can make amazing worlds with it if you get good with the generator. Command won't help here.

for OP:

it would be very helpful if you provide in what exact file you are doing this, there are very many files so I'm not sure where to look for errors.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome