/testfor written book in inventory

q2u's Avatar q2u3/31/18 11:03 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 5
4/14/2018 4:51 pm
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
Hello!

I am setting up a command block to give a book to players when they enter the server. So setup a command block to test for it.

/testfor @p[r=10] {Inventory:[{id:"minecraft:written_book",tag:{title:"Community Agreements"]}}]}

I keep getting the following error:

[03:50:37] q2u did not match the required data structure

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The book itself works ok. here is the command for it:

/give @p written_book 1 0 {pages:["{\"text\":\"By participating as a community member on our server, I agree to...\",\"bold\":true}","\"\",{\"text\":\"Respect Everyone.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nThis includes Players, Moderators, and all staff members. Respect simply means treating others with common decency, courtesy, as you would want someone to treat you.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","{\"text\":\"If someone asks you to stop doing something (like for example you are in their house and they ask you to leave), please do so.\"}","[\"\",{\"text\":\" Lift up others. \",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nCompliment, give advice and encourage new players. Making fun of someone for an aspect of themselves (Their weight, religion, sexual preference, ect) isn\\u2019t what this community stands for.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Keep the chat clean.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nParticipating in Minecraft chat is an experience we\\u2019d all like to enjoy. We\\u2019d prefer if you didn\\u2019t advertise, repeat messages over and over (aka spam) or curse in this community.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Be Authentic to myself.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nThere\\u2019s no need to act like anyone else or pretend to be someone you aren\\u2019t. You are the most awesome when you are yourself, so please don\\u2019t try to act like another player, impersonate or disguise.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Focus on having fun, not making money.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nOur community is a place to relax, have fun, and unwind. We respectfully ask that you don\\u2019t advertise other servers, youtube channels, games ect.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","{\"text\":\"There is a time and place for that, and we\\u2019d like to keep our server as a space free from those distractions.\"}","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Honor the power of language.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nLanguage is a very powerful tool. It can build people up, or tear them down. As a member of our community, please don\\u2019t use language to insult, demean, or belittle others.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Honor the rules of Minecraft.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nEvery one comes to our server to have a good time. Those that attempt to break the game, whether through a hacked client, cheat codes or other means, lessen the good time had by all and will be asked to leave.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Respect consent of others.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nVery simply put, ask for permission before messing with someone else's stuff. (Some may call it griefing to mess with someone else's build without their permission) Stop if you are asked to stop.\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","[\"\",{\"text\":\"Keep the waters clear.\",\"bold\":true},{\"text\":\"\\nWe\\u2019ve all felt extremely stressed from bullies and other nasty people. This community is a place to relax and enjoy the company of others, not a place to instigate feelings or anger, frustration or shame (Some may call this trolling).\",\"color\":\"reset\"}]","{\"text\":\"Players that show through their actions, that they no longer agree to the community agreements will be given some time to get to an emotionally calm place and given the right resources to make sure this community maintains itself as a safe, fun place to play.\"}"],title:"Community Agreements",author:"Mod Team"}
q2u
Level 1 : New Miner