TOO EXPENSIVE complaints, multiverse and essentials

EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals3/30/14 5:12 pm
4/1/2014 4:33 pm
EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals
Hi all,

I am using Pex, Multiverse, and Essentials.

I have a world that I am charging $5k entry for, and despite all my best efforts I cannot get people to spawn back in this world when they die (yes respawnworld is set to this world, still goes to default spawn). That's fine though, it's more expensive, but be careful, you know? Don't die. As long as people know, that's cool. I gave up on that one.

But now I made a nether and an end for that world and I got the inventories to share between them just great, and not with the other worlds either, however, it's charging people $5k to get in and out this world and its Nether and End and that's just too much.

Any idea how to make it only charge 5K to go into this survival world from other worlds but NOT from its End and Nether?

Thanks!
Emp
EmpathyHeals
Level 42 : Master Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2014 4:33 pm
EmpathyHeals
I fixed the death spawn; people now spawn in the same world they died if they use a bed, but I still need help with the Nether and End charging.

Thanks to anyone who knows (and provides some guidance).
Empathy
03/30/2014 6:05 pm
EmpathyHeals
Yes I know, I just implemented these worlds like last week and I see players are already building there, which is not unexpected, but I didn't have the config files ready or the know-how how not to charge people going back into it from the nether and the end yet. That world was born out of a time when we had an outage and had to take the main survival world down; I put another one up temporarily to let people still play while I mc'edited that one, and when I put the old world back up I decided to let the server keep it (but charge people). Now I'm trying to figure out how to get the settings to work right; thanks for detailing more information jedi and your patience as I work to resolve this. I will get it working eventually but I didn't plan to have another world up; it just happened so I'm adjusting also.

I attached the config files on my forum here: http://tinyurl.com/keov6r2
03/30/2014 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jeditrekker
Also, the problem is not just on death spawns. The problem occurs when I try to return home from sanctuary-nether using my /sethome in sanctuary-world.
Jedi
03/30/2014 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jeditrekker
I was one who noticed this in game. I understand going back and forth from one world map to another. I should not be charged if I stay in that world and nether and The End are part of that world. There are two worlds (survival and sanctuary), any player should be free to go to nether and the End for each world without being charged. Only if I travel back to the other world should I get charged.
Jedi
03/30/2014 5:35 pm
EmpathyHeals
I still don't get how this is supposed to not charge them going between Sanctuary_Nether, Sanctuary_The_End, and Sanctuary (that's the name of the worlds).

The setting to charge $5k is in the Multiverse worlds config file; there are worlds you can block so you can't go back to a certain world from a world, but I don't see anything about it not CHARGING to go back into this world from other worlds.
03/30/2014 5:27 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Vermon122
Make a little room where they spawn to get in the world, and put a command block to do:

/eco (or whatever plugin you use for economy) take <name> 5000
and another one to tp them out of the little room.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome